what PC do i need to play the game

i am definitelly upgrading my pc to a state of beast

im just waiting for a new generations of amds 8xxx cpus. as some people suggested
It's important to look at single-core performance of a CPU. Some tasks cannot be multi-threaded and must run on a single CPU. Quite often a new-gen CPU with twice the cores may have worse single-core performance than an older CPU.
"
hasatt0 wrote:
It's important to look at single-core performance of a CPU. Some tasks cannot be multi-threaded and must run on a single CPU. Quite often a new-gen CPU with twice the cores may have worse single-core performance than an older CPU.

ill keep that in mind. thx
"
xfiendmate wrote:

im just waiting for a new generations of amds 8xxx cpus. as some people suggested
Either that or getting a 7800X3D now. It is absolutely phenomenal.
"
"
xfiendmate wrote:

Either that or getting a 7800X3D now. It is absolutely phenomenal.

other people are suggesting 7800 too...i think im buying it
thanx
I think GGG just unable to create proper game engine.
"
drokxytext wrote:

or they do it on purpose to push newest cpu/gpu
"
v3n4n wrote:
"
drokxytext wrote:

or they do it on purpose to push newest cpu/gpu

hahahaha yea dude they're getting venmo'd by nvidia corp for every melted gpu it's true I saw it on reddit ;o

/s
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Given the new engine improvements, if I were to choose, would it be better to get a 7800x3d or a 5800x3d plus a 7800xt for PoE/PoE2? Currently I have a 5600x and a 3060ti.
"
tntedesco wrote:
Given the new engine improvements, if I were to choose, would it be better to get a 7800x3d or a 5800x3d plus a 7800xt for PoE/PoE2? Currently I have a 5600x and a 3060ti.

7800X3D and keep your 3060ti. going to last for a very long time for PoE and even other modern games.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info