what PC do i need to play the game

"
xfiendmate wrote:
hi
i have a i5-4670K overclocked to 4,1 mhz turbo boost
ssd harddrive
nvidia geforce GTX 1660
and 8GB of RAM. (1333hz or something)

what should i upgrade to play this game...
thanx

If you can afford it, I recommend building an entirely new system. Your components are all well over 10 years old, and if you're running Windows, you'll need to upgrade to current components to even run Windows 11... which you'll need to soon, because Microsoft is about to stop supporting Windows 10.

My current PC pairs a Ryzen 5 7600 (non-X) CPU with an RX 6700XT GPU, adds 32GB of RAM, and it runs everything I've thrown at it just fine so far, including PoE. I also have a Steam Deck, and while it runs Last Epoch offline pretty decently, it struggles with PoE, which gives you an idea where the performance floor is.

I also recommend building your own, rather than spending extra on a pre-built.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
I will primarily be playing PoE/PoE2, and some fighting games (locked at 60 fps). Aren't the new engine improvements more balanced for CPU/GPU usage?. I use a 1440p 144Hz monitor.
"
tntedesco wrote:
I will primarily be playing PoE/PoE2, and some fighting games (locked at 60 fps). Aren't the new engine improvements more balanced for CPU/GPU usage?. I use a 1440p 144Hz monitor.
Then I would absolutely recommend just getting the 5800X3D and putting the rest towards a new GPU.
i recently heavily upgraded and can answer

any Ryzen xD processor and RTX 4060
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info