3.22.2 Patch Notes

Finally, FINALLY ! You finally fixed the game you destroyed in july with the so-called "performance patch". Well done, it only took four months.

No more incredibly unstable and inconsistent framerate, it is super stable now. Dynamic graphic options are finally working again, I can also turn up the visuals again and still stay at 60fps about all the time.

Loading time are much worst now, 30sec per area, and it's actually faster to go in town than to go back in an already visited area, which boggles my mind.
EDIT: Also models (mobs, chars, objects) and effects take a very long time to load, about 30sec to see anything on the ground when I enter an area, after the green shader bar is done. So you can die to nothing, as nothing appears for half a minute.

Not sure if I can thank you after all that time with a broken game, but thank you anyway, it is finally comfortable to play now.

Win 10 Pro
I7-4790K 4.0 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 8.0 Go
24 Go RAM
SSD dedicated for game
SSD dedicated for shaders
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Oct 25, 2023, 1:50:16 PM
What the heck did you do to the loading times?!!!! It was fine....Here we go again....
Sadly the biggest performance thing for me haven't changed at all with this update.

Coming back to any previously visited arena still requires INSANE amount of CPU usage/time. Even when no shaders are being made coming back still requires like 30sec of 100% CPU at the best of times. And at the worst (i.e. Shaper arena) coming back to previously entered arena takes >80sec of 100% CPU.
>Fixed a bug where the Arcane and Aureate Halo microtransactions were not displaying their effects.

Still don't work
#delete_archnemesis
Spoiler
"
gorioo wrote:
Ryzen 5 3600, RX 580, 16GB DDR4
Lowest settings, 1920x1080.
Playing on Linux but on Windows it's same.

Pros
Game is smoother.

Cons
Performance is not fixed, GPU/CPU latency is still 2.5x higher and fps without vsync/frame_cap is 20% lower than it was before 3.21 end league patch. Because of this I hit ceiling in maps faster (effectively instantly). Burning ground is minus 10-20 fps btw, it's like another 10-20%.

Unfortunately have not time to test how game plays on different renderers, before this patch I had best results on DX12 due to smoothenss altho vulkan had higher fps. Now DX11 is highest fps but idk if it's smooth.

At this point I just wonna hear something like "your hardware does not fit the game anymore". At least I'll be free from huge time spending in trying to bring back last league performance and 'll spend next full two months salary to buy new mediocre GPU.

Also let Dynamic resolution slider go higher, please. Please. PLEASE. GODDAMMITMAKEITGOHIGHERFFS. JUST DO IT. Or at least let us do in config file and do not reset slider after saving settings in game.

Few vids/pics.

https://youtu.be/8cHRtA73QEA
https://youtu.be/be3UwnBL3ow

Follow up to this.
Somehow DX11 was best fps on my screenshots this morning with +15 compared to other renderers, but now it's worst fps at evening with -15 compared to other and nothing was changed lol.
Last edited by gorioo on Oct 25, 2023, 1:43:53 PM
the game sadly just loads into town then crashes after a few secs after the patch update is unplayable now
Omfg, GGG could you please stop ruining the game by your "performance" updates?
Still crashing with the Unrecognized Task serialised by server task update error.

still unplayable. sad, so sad.
Performance is better after this patch. For my case, DX12 renderer is the most consistent in performance. DX11, after all the caching, is not as performant as DX12. Lower frame rates and lower fps consistency. Vulkan renderer, after its caching, is a lot better than DX11 for consistency, but lower max fps which is a trade-off much better than inconsistent fps.

Channel count on sound setting is set to Low.

My graphical settings are set in its lowest setting except:
- Resolution = 1920x1080 (Native) borderless windowed
- Renderer: DX12
- VSync: Off
- Triple-Buffering: Disabled
- Bloom: 75%
- Water Detail: High
- Texture Quality: High
- Texture Filtering: 16x
- Dynamic Culling: Enabled
- Dynamic Resolution: Enabled
- Target Framerate: 48
- Engine Multithreading: Enabled

CPU: Intel I5-12400
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 (8GB)
Memory: 16GB
Steam Linux Client
Proton Version: 7.0.6

Me and my friends run 100% delirium with 6man team on this map setup:

Magic Pack
Reflect /Essence
Strongbox
Beyond this Realm

Winged Ambush
Winged Divination
Winged Harbinger
Winged reliquary

Once the new update came earlier. We can't even finish 1 map without anyone getting kicked/error/ game no responding.

All settings are on the lowest possible. We are using Vulkan atm that works for us before the so called "fixed patch"

We also had almost identical pc setup

Win10 (Is win11 working properly now?)
i9-12900K
RTX 3090
RAM:32gb

Vsync: Off
Triple buff: Disabled
Antialiasing: Off

How can we fix the issue?

I'm actually willing to pay someone who has a fix for our 6man team. LOL
Last edited by knuckleclassik on Oct 25, 2023, 3:08:20 PM

Report Forum Post