3.22.2 Patch Notes

2 Months into the League. All worked fine. And now you release this **** Patch.
Well done, League become unplayable - 10fps in maps. Classic GGG, keep up the troll work!

You guys know it is not illegal to Rollback Patches don't you?
Wondering this since your amazing "Performance Rollback Patch".
While the shader changes may sound nice in theory, it doesn't look like they have much of an impact on the game's overall performance. I'd imagine if you were to combine that with a multithreading fix, it could actually make for a significant increase in performance. But right now, this doesn't seem to do the trick.

Guess one could argue it's a step in the right direction, but still very much disappointing considering that the particle upgrade is live for like what, 2 months..3 months? I've been waiting for a fix for so long that I kinda lost count at this point.

Anyway.. Game still not playable, and 3.22.2 has apparently introduced a whole bunch of new problems people didn't have prior to this patch. I would really like to play your game again, but I can't.

Rollback to pre-particle upgrade would probably be best for everyone, and I don't know why that's not an option for you, GGG. You just try to roll with it and come up with bandaid fixes left and right which, seeing how many people report new problems, is just terrible imo.

The game was in such a good state last league, until you ruined it. It's just sad.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Oct 26, 2023, 2:51:08 AM
"
Updated the storage of some assets to improve how they are loaded.

I must admit that the loading time when entering new locations decreased substantially, like 2-3 times at least.

Good job GGG!

If only you could find someone who can help you to fix multi-threading bug too...
Back to longer load times like before, especially in towns, and lots of missing textures in maps on Vulkan. FPS also seems to tank by like 20 permanently after relogging to refresh TotA rewards until I fully restart the client.

So yeah an L for me
Last edited by Hanarae on Oct 26, 2023, 5:21:33 PM
"
Beglets wrote:
"
Updated the storage of some assets to improve how they are loaded.

I must admit that the loading time when entering new locations decreased substantially, like 2-3 times at least.

Good job GGG!

You are one of 5 lucky players who experienced a -decrease- in loading time since this patch. If only it has been every player, but just like with the loot, GGG likes it when only few random people get something good.
"
gorioo wrote:
"

My specs are really outdated, yeah.

So what they are? :D just curious.

I made a thread when Henry_GGG asked for more specs and descriptions of the problems people have, as well as describing my shader problem here, also according to it I actually haven't tried dx12 in 3.22 :D
As for hw acceleration in discord, never checked for it so thanks for letting me know. I'll try to turn it off and see if its better for me:)
Loadings take forever after this patch.
Logging in to city was around 5 second, now i had to wait 47/44/51 seconds, checked it 3 times with stopwatch. Same goes for loading into hideout.

Also must add, it's cool to run with 60 fps, while my cemetery map is cleaned whole, and i do not see floor textures, mobs skills, storm bearers etc, after cleaning it whole still didnt saw floor under me, just blue void xD
Last edited by Vasilij2 on Oct 26, 2023, 8:14:30 AM
what is with % Increased energy shield from equipped body armour, is it fixed by now ?
Whenever I restart the game, first room of the sanctum has invisible monsters. Just like that. Take it or leave it.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
control + f perfor

0/0

yeah.. good luck on 2024 lmao..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info