3.22.2 Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug when using Ctrl + Mouse wheel to navigate your Stash Tabs that caused navigation to stop when once you scrolled to a Flask or Gem Stash Tab.

I thought this was how it was supposed to work XD
"
MohanadDea wrote:
what about the main league rewards
why they are trash at rank 2k ?

the rewards from tota now at 2k rank

are the same loot drop from the blood aqueduct

come now, we know we'll have to wait for it to go core before loot to be better and for it to be fixed in a way that a lot of people are asking for during it's actual league - e.g. Sanctum.
Fixed an instance crash. I wonder if that's the map one.
Where's the performance fix? I believe we have been waiting for over two months.
Can you fix that bug where melee is trash?
Wow! Yeah, more foiled variants is definitely something this game needed. :/

Wonder how many other league mechanics are as broken as what Breach was from an Atlas Tree perspective but GGG doesn't know about it because some streamer isn't farming it. Spec into something - never get it, spec out and you get it frequently.
"
Fixed a bug where the "Aureus Coins are converted to Experience upon defeating the Herald of the Scourge" modifier from The First Crest Unique Relic was always converting Aureus Coins to Experience in The Forbidden Sanctum, regardless of whether you had the Relic or not.

I guess this explains why Sanctum was such good XP. It was nice while it lasted.
"
5K0RP10 wrote:
Wow! Yeah, more foiled variants is definitely something this game needed. :/

Wonder how many other league mechanics are as broken as what Breach was from an Atlas Tree perspective but GGG doesn't know about it because some streamer isn't farming it. Spec into something - never get it, spec out and you get it frequently.

Totaly noticed this with JUN, 30 maps with JUN focused and 0 Spawns, removed JUN and then... 10 Maps 2 JUN
32:9 MTX when?
Multi-threading bug fixed when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info