3.22.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

fix lag plz
"
DavidNeale wrote:
fix vixens

you can read right? like, you did not just post your comment without reading the notes above.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Seems like u can't read patch notes properly.

Vixen's was not fixed, and it will not be fixed, since it's working as it should be.

It was stated that how Vixen's worked last 3 years, it was due to bugg.

So how it works now, it was intended to work like that all the way from beginning.

"
ibims111 wrote:
"
DavidNeale wrote:
fix vixens

you can read right? like, you did not just post your comment without reading the notes above.
"
mdkl9399 wrote:
Vixen's was not fixed, and it will not be fixed, since it's working as it should be.

It was stated that how Vixen's worked last 3 years, it was due to bugg.

The relevant part of the patch notes regarding the spell cascade interaction says this:
"
We have reinstated the old behaviour only for Curses for the remainder of the Ancestor League, but this incorrect behaviour will be fixed in the 3.23.0 patch.

I have also clarified my post earlier in the thread to make it explicitly clear, this patch reintroduces the bug so that spell cascade will again fail to see +radius modifiers on curses and thus not space them out as much, like before the patch. This behaviour was not intended, but it is being changed back to work that way for this league. The fix will be applied in 3.23.0.
Yes, you can't read. They did go back to the bug version and fix it again in next league.

And if you still have problems with impending doom. It's on you because you don't have enough cast speed, and vixen goes off before your impending doom curse. Also check if punishment is on the top left slot!!!
So Mark, you are saying, that we can enjoy old ID playstyle this LEAGUE ONLY

Next League, Impending Doom, Reap, Stormcall etc will not work anymore.

Or should I say, they will not work with spell cascade as they do now.
"
mdkl9399 wrote:
So Mark, you are saying, that we can enjoy old ID playstyle this LEAGUE ONLY

Next League, Impending Doom, Reap, Stormcall etc will not work anymore.

Or should I say, they will not work with spell cascade as they do now.
As it happens Reap and Stormcall are among the skills that didn't exhibit the bug - they apply additional radius in a way that meant Spell Cascade had the correct radius total, including the additional portion, so they were always spaced appropriately and their behaviour is unchanged.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Aug 23, 2023, 4:07:00 AM
All you dudes complaining about impending doom/vixen/spell cascade, have you even tried playing the build?
I tried impending doom for the first time this league, bought my vixens for 100c or whatever and ever since I've been blasting maps. It's among the top league starters I've had, does such amazing dmg and clear speed.
Have not tried it yet today efter the "fix", but up until today it's been amazing.
Blasting through red maps atm at lvl87 with no problems (still same gear as I had when completing campaign and started the build). Dunno if you mean it gets worse later, but up until and including red maps it's far from dead build.
Last edited by Spamb1t on Aug 23, 2023, 4:12:58 AM
jesus fucking christ some people in this thread...

well for the Performance people, if u dont have above 3gb vram thats most likely your problem. with the new engine changes they made it a bit more gpu heavy instead of heavy cpu usage, you also need to re-do pretty much all your shaders so yes it can be pretty fking laggy with not that much fps, just try to run all maps etc go in every corner to cache your shaders and be sure to make your cache folder bigger in the nvidia control panel

and the Impending doom changes that is gonna be made in 3.23, im pretty sure this Curse method wasnt really meant with vixens. if im not completely wrong they also said that last league. maybe some bad Communications on their part idk?
and stop crying so hard everytime you use a busted method that most likely wasnt intended in that way and cry when they change it..
"
Spamb1t wrote:
All you dudes complaining about impending doom/vixen/spell cascade, have you even tried playing the build?
I tried impending doom for the first time this league, bought my vixens for 100c or whatever and ever since I've been blasting maps. It's among the top league starters I've had, does such amazing dmg and clear speed.
Have not tried it yet today efter the "fix", but up until today it's been amazing.
Blasting through red maps atm at lvl87 with no problems (still same gear as I had when completing campaign and started the build). Dunno if you mean it gets worse later, but up until and including red maps it's far from dead build.
check my previous league pathfinder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info