Performance Fixes when?
LOGIN
Oh they did fix Vixens
Last edited by Booshu on Aug 22, 2023, 10:55:42 PM
no engine fixes ? RIP
"
Booshu wrote:
Ctrl + F -> Vixens

Sad a f.... twitter said you'd have a fix in. I had to pick the bugged league start noooo

A change made in 3.22.0 inadvertently fixed incorrect behaviour with the spacing of Spell Cascade with skills with additional radius modifiers - most notably Curses, which gain large amounts of additional radius as the gems level up. We have reinstated the old behaviour only for Curses for the remainder of the Ancestor League, but this incorrect behaviour will be fixed in the 3.23.0 patch.

This is the Vixens fix.
"
QCMRBOYA wrote:
"
Booshu wrote:
Ctrl + F -> Vixens

Sad a f.... twitter said you'd have a fix in. I had to pick the bugged league start noooo

A change made in 3.22.0 inadvertently fixed incorrect behaviour with the spacing of Spell Cascade with skills with additional radius modifiers - most notably Curses, which gain large amounts of additional radius as the gems level up. We have reinstated the old behaviour only for Curses for the remainder of the Ancestor League, but this incorrect behaviour will be fixed in the 3.23.0 patch.

This is the Vixens fix.

Yeah just reread everything, tested in game and it feels better now. So much better! Thank you GGG. Edited my post to say so
An undocumented change, passed as a "bug" but reverted "just this time" so next league is a sure change.

That's a next level of lying/hiding changes.
Last edited by Vanchelot on Aug 22, 2023, 10:57:26 PM
"Reduced the damage dealt to Minions for some Warrior Skills, particularly on those that Minions can't reasonably avoid."

How about dmg dealt to exiles?
Anyone else still getting vixen issues post patch?

It seems that the vixen curses are cast before my own, therefore my own curse overwrites one of the vixen's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info