3.22.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
unleashed666 wrote:
Rip impending doom next league :(

This is my third league and the third build that gets destroyed. Maybe I should ban myself 😭
So no update on performance issues yet
Fix performance
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.

ty for update
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.

Thank you for this post, Glad to see it acknowledged in league.

Eagerly awaiting this fix so I can grind.
Scared my hardware will be damaged until this is fixed.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Are you guys going to touch on the state of the league mechanic? It's not rewarding for the time you put in, no one is tanky enough to not get one tapped by every hit, no one does enough damage to deal with 250+ rating tribe leaders, can we just get some insight in what your plans will be GGG?
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

reverse effect from dynamic resolution or culling is ok? why i have boost quality instead of decreasing
Last edited by Cliff_Booth on Aug 23, 2023, 1:26:45 AM
"
Gurkensully wrote:

Starfield is comming few days <3

The problem is that it is a Bethesda game....... only Blizzard could be worse. :/
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Navali is still giving 250 favour. I have restarted and downloaded the patch.
Will we get some improvements in rewards or should I just keep ignoring the league mechanic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info