3.22.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
what about oneshots in trials, so many layers of defense but you go melee and boom dead, revived, dead again from gang bang
"
Vaqic wrote:
"Reduced the damage dealt to Minions for some Warrior Skills, particularly on those that Minions can't reasonably avoid."

How about dmg dealt to exiles?

Agreed, I get one shot with almost 6k life through enfeeble, spell suppress, determination, and glancing blows all the time.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Aug 22, 2023, 11:06:21 PM
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Restarted Client, installed update. Navali still only awards 250 favor.
This does not really help the fundamental problems with the league mechanic.
It's time consuming
It's very hard. Everything is tanky, and players get oneshot.
And the loot is pathetic for the time and effort required.
The RvR is so unbalanced that it's just not worth doing. Making this league basically playing standard.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.

I hope soon is soon. Game is virtually unplayable. Long load times, hogh cpu and FPS going from 12-50ish just standing doing nothing and latency is as well.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Aug 22, 2023, 11:21:11 PM
Vixen is NOT fixed! The issue with the Curses is still up! The fix didnt fixed anything!!!! Be ware
Nice !
Bad Seed
Why was the brand-trap interaction killed mid-league, when it's something players have known about for a long time? Changes that gut my character's damage by more than 2/3 shouldn't be happening on 3 hours notice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info