3.22.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.

Thank you for the response. :)
I love the update!

For the record, I do believe the performance issues seem to be affecting people with VRAM of 1 GB or less, at least in reference to the constant shader spikes. That is my current hypothesis.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.
I would love a deep tech dive on how spells got into such weird states this league. Some spells doing an accuracy check made me think I was losing my mind.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
GG
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

i wouldnt say "some players" it seems more like alot of people are having the performance issues i am still getting considerably lower fps than before and my gpu is hotter by 15c its sitting at 85c at all times while fans spin 60% when before my gpu was at 70c playing poe while also on 50% fan speed
Reread it again, they say that this revert will be REMOVED next patch so F for vixens and impending doom.
Yeah they fixed nothing on Vixens .....GGG just GG another league u fucked up hard xD

I bet my ass of for this...

they dont even fckn know why its not working like before :D

Starfield is comming few days <3
Last edited by Gurkensully on Aug 23, 2023, 12:00:19 AM
Rip impending doom next league :(
Lol no Vixen's fix, no fix for missing everything textures in delirium maps, no early-game buff for ancestors making the mechanic actually completable... #bigoof
way to double down on scaling being a huge problem with this mechanic. we need information on how rank scales the difficulty. and ways to lower it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info