Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

got that from sawbones
and i got this beauty + hatred drop...

sadly didnt even have 5minutes left with it - my progression was to slow

I also FOUND, Ice Nova, Decoy Totem, Bear Trap. :)
I'm slowly getting better. Finally survived a race! (can't remember if I survived one in closed beta). Got to level 11 with a Marauder.

Here is my gear, nothing great:
Spoiler

Finished around level 14, took ages to get some decent weapons but I eventually rolled some nice axes. Was playing a dual wield duellist.

Other gear:

Highest currency found:

Had a blast guys, gg everyone.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
Beat my record on the first event using Shadow LVL11, Reached 40% Exp Duelist LVL12 this time.

Also got these,

Hurray for my first ever exalt that dropped off a chest!

That was clearly my exalted, game must have messed up when it gave it to you. Could I get it back please? :P
I got trolled hard GGG!!!

I was running witch and died in Caverns of Wrath to stumbling into a large chest. I just roll a shadow for the last 20ish mins just too see this OP poison arrow stuff and what drops off Hillock...

Yep...

Made it past Brutus and level 10.5. Definitely could have gotten further but I knew that I couldn't win with so little time left and I just didn't want to die with it.
finally page two, makes up for earlier =D
@slangDontStop
"
KoTao wrote:
Bad drop/map rng, still 2nd place witch about to hit merveil at 45 mins, see several exploders at edge of screen, dead. Sure be nice if theyd actually crossed the screen before all exploding at once.

Feedback: Fix the desync. If you cant fix it, hire someone who can. Its been the games biggest flaw since i started playing a year ago and its just as awful now as it was then.

Till next time.

Edit: Every post on this page is about the desync issues. Are you guys ever going to make this a serious priority?

QFT

Died by puncture, apparently i was running. Couldn't tp.

Managed to get back to lvl 11, so at least i got that.

I guess.

PLEASE FIX YOUR SYNC ISSUES!!

All in all, fun as always. Just infuriates me when this shit happens. And happens. And happens
Does it take long for season reward points to update? I'm pretty sure I have more than 0 -_-
3rd place Ranger, 20th overall.

Really bad RNG on item drops other than the gloves. I guess getting 20th overall with 5 White items isn't too shabby. Good race, I'll try to brush up on my mechanics. I lost so much time in upper prison, it could have made the difference for demi, but it was fun. Until next race.
IGN: ExplicitSkill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info