Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

Fix the desyncing issue if you're gonna do races.. Love getting teleported backwards over and over and then dying. GG, GGG
I participated in the last race. It was a lot of fun and didnt have these desync issues...

This one though had terrible lag problems! I got teleported all over the place and died twice ( once more after restarting ) due to desync.

Pointless to play like that
just died to dsync... was surrounded by skeletons in upper prison -.- fml
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
"
Derkka wrote:
Fix the desyncing issue if you're gonna do races.. Love getting teleported backwards over and over and then dying. GG, GGG

THIS.

Why make your game consist of narrow corridors if your server can't keep up with such fine character tracking, I died TWICE running through upper submerged getting desync'd like a mother!
Bad drop/map rng, still 2nd place witch about to hit merveil at 45 mins, see several exploders at edge of screen, dead. Sure be nice if theyd actually crossed the screen before all exploding at once.

Feedback: Fix the desync. If you cant fix it, hire someone who can. Its been the games biggest flaw since i started playing a year ago and its just as awful now as it was then.

Till next time.

Edit: Every post on this page is about the desync issues. Are you guys ever going to make this a serious priority?
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Feb 22, 2013, 10:50:48 PM
Died to the jumping devil dudes after Brutus. Got stunlocked and couldn't do anything.
Last edited by Yokalex on Feb 23, 2013, 10:05:05 AM
Fuck RNG up the fucking asshole. I bought a fucking amber amulet for an alteration, then proceeded to find a 30 str one 5 mobs and 1 chest later. then another fucking 29 amber in ship graveyard. I found ZERO fucking transmutes until caverns and died with a white fucking tribal maul. Then I find a rare asshole fucking pirate that stun locks me when hes less than 5% left, and a fucking cunt ass sea witch freezes me. Fucking can't get any help in this bullshit race.
Last edited by Minzy on Feb 22, 2013, 10:57:33 PM
Yaay I straight up DC'd twice in coves and had to run back thru prisoners gate and ship graveyard. Twice. It made me severely unhappy, and then I died playing risky trying to catch back up. I can't win lol.... At least I got my fastest Brutus time yet.
Edit: double post.
Last edited by Borgbilly on Feb 22, 2013, 10:54:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info