Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

Hate to be a naysayer for such an awesome/fun/exciting game event, but desync got me this time :(
Death to Hailrake, then rhoa mob.

Actually got going then, got to Brutus with 7 min left, looking at perhaps hitting the prize level, but then couldn't get enough damage on him cause of desync. Him hitting me, and me not hitting him with traps that he was standing on. Frankly ridiculous. If he is standing on a trap image, the trap should activate.
I only made it to level 11, but I had quite a bit of fun, and watching the leaderboard updates in global chat was great too.
Well that was fun :P I thought I was doing pretty well, then I died at Kuduku.

RIP ToaSolo Lvl 8 Marauder :)
Pelerin of Wraeclast
Pretty fun, first race! Grats to all the winners!
Happy Gaming!
died at lvl 11 but got a gcp and a chaos !!! pretty happy !!!!
Beat my record on the first event using Shadow LVL11, Reached 40% Exp Duelist LVL12 this time.

Also got these,

Hurray for my first ever exalt that dropped off a chest!
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Feb 22, 2013, 11:04:02 PM
Damn, I fucked up so badly this race. Took ice nova from hailrake instead of fire trap, and got merveil to 50% before i realized I had the wrong supports linked.

Still not far from the top few witches #5 i think? gg wp.
Ended at lvl 13 Templar, Ice Nova for AoE, Heavy Strike for single target.

Got screwed twice

I never picked up a replacement weapon for my starting weapon, which was REALLY bad.

I had to relog at brutus and gain another level and find town portal scrolls.
I didn't realize I didn't have the strength to use heavy strike without a coral ring, so i couldn't use 2 sapphire rings for meriviel, and with my shitty damage I could not beat her. So I simply waited out the remaining time in caverns of wrath.

In short, I preformed poorly, I ended fairly poorly, but at least I ended alive ^_^.

Ah well.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Feb 22, 2013, 11:05:12 PM
Kept getting stuck on loading screens for 90~120 seconds from map to map.

Horrible desync all around but not bad enough to kill you if you are cautious.

Lots of times my client just closed on me and i had to reopen a few times (getting stuck at the pre-login screen loading on me for a 60+ seconds)

Didn't happen 12 hours ago, sterted happening before patching.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info