Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

"
roosty123 wrote:
How do you register?

Just create a character on the event realm.
Sign me up.
I have to ask... are stashs open? If so, it makes it pointless for newer players to even attempt. The players that have those additional skills/items for their low levels are just gonna do a complete clean sweep.

The stash should be disabled with this, just to make it fair for everyone.
"
roosty123 wrote:
How do you register?

Log in to PoE, create a new character, select the new league (the one that's not hardcore or default). Then wait for the event to start.

Edit: No, this is a new league entirely, there are no available stashes or items or even trading.
Last edited by TemetNosce on Feb 22, 2013, 9:55:47 PM
"
Aicore wrote:
I have to ask... are stashs open? If so, it makes it pointless for newer players to even attempt. The players that have those additional skills/items for their low levels are just gonna do a complete clean sweep.

The stash should be disabled with this, just to make it fair for everyone.

Of course it's disabled. It's a separate stash just like the default and hardcore are separate.
Good Luck to ALL!
Happy Gaming!
Lets go
Lets Turn Path of Exile, the Greatest!
fuuu got ballsy fighting 20 skelles on my witch at lvl 8 and died. crap run too, not a single mana/hp pot dropped, only one quicksilver, no rares at all
Died 10 minutes in due to a ridiculous desync. Started another character, died 20 minutes later to another ridiculous desync. I'm talking desynced for ~3-5 seconds each, re-syncing with me surrounded and dying both times.

GGG, I can't imagine participating in many races when the game has such bad desync issues.

I don't understand how I can be running and 5 seconds later I'm teleported back to earlier in the level and I'm now surrounded. If I lose connection to the server temporarily, then pause the freaking game until I reconnect... I have a flawless internet connection to other games, by the way.
Last edited by Castanova on Feb 22, 2013, 10:33:52 PM
Just died at level 11. Fucking jumping devils.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info