Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

what should i set my time zone on this website to then ?
Last edited by dima1 on Feb 22, 2013, 7:30:39 PM
"
dima1 wrote:
what should i set my time zone on this website to then ?

What ever your time is. The Devs already stated that the timer displayed is your local time. Well it will be your local time if you have your settings set to your local time.

Hence i know that R2 starts at 4pm NZ time.
yes but its alrdy 7:30 here in new york and event dint show when i try to make the char
Starts in 2 hours at 4:00 pm, February 23rd 2013 GMT+13:00

I would have a guess and say that its 10pm start time for you then if its already 7.30pm your time
"
dima1 wrote:
yes but its alrdy 7:30 here in new york and event dint show when i try to make the char

The league starts at 10:00 EST and you will be able to make characters at 9:30 (when the event will show on character screen). I have the clock set to EST and am not having any problems.
"
Nuttzo wrote:
"
dima1 wrote:

The league starts at 10:00 EST and you will be able to make characters at 9:30 (when the event will show on character screen). I have the clock set to EST and am not having any problems.

Yea, i just changed my settings to est and it showed up right like it is for you. Changed back to GMT+13 and its showing my time again. So the only reason it wont, is if you have wrong time set, or running a buggy browser maybe :)
It says it starts in 16 mins here,impossible since league isn't open.How do you go into the options or something to change it right?
o wow ya u guys are right just check the wesite on my phone and it does say 10pm but my pc website says 7pm lol must be a bug or something
"
dustin789 wrote:
It says it starts in 16 mins here,impossible since league isn't open.How do you go into the options or something to change it right?

Right at the top left of your screen, Logged in as "......." , click that, and you can adjust your settings in there via "Edit preferences"
Last edited by HowNowNZ on Feb 22, 2013, 7:47:16 PM
What should I put the time zone as?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info