A POE “Horror Story”!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds like the typical permanently unsatisfied customer. I think the company made a great decision in your situation.

Money doesnt mean you get to break the rules, you sound pretty entitled with your last statement.

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Mashgesture wrote:
This sounds like the typical permanently unsatisfied customer. I think the company made a great decision in your situation.

Money doesnt mean you get to break the rules, you sound pretty entitled with your last statement.

Well, you sound pretty heartless. How would you feel if you invested hundreds of dollars in a game, played by the rules for years, and woke up to find your game locked because you violated a rule that you didn't even know about. Then the company (that gladly took your money) said they owed you no explanation of what you did wrong and that you were banned forever. You wouldn't feel upset?

How would you respond?
just means you should've read the TOS.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
what third party program was it?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 21, 2024, 9:47:47 PM
They arent going to admit which ones obviously lol. Everything they named streamers use and have video of it.

Always the victim never the honesty.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Yeah, I'm sure every streamer plays league/val and Poe simultaneously. Why are we defending what is strictly bad practice; there isn't another game that does this.

Imagine if Albion (look at my steam profile linked earlier), warframe (look at my steam profile linked earlier) or lost ark (...) did anything similar to this.

all of these games share 'core' gameplay in one way or another with POE.
i wanted to use AHK but ultimately decided not to.

i hate having to rely on external software. its so much so that i actually printed a lab layout back in affliction league as i didnt like having to rely on an overlay.

the stakes are too high for me to lose my account.

in fact i dont even use poe awakened. i have it installed tho but rarely ever use it.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by exsea on Aug 21, 2024, 10:01:04 PM
TBH banning for AHK seems sorta reasonable. But banning an app is very different than banning ALL apps.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
what third party program was it?

They never told me what I was banned for...so i literally don't know what i did that ticked them off. . .and they refuse to tell me anything - just GO AWAY!!!! I am ASSUMING it is something that "Awakened POE" did, but i don't know for sure. Also, there are literally THOUSANDS of players that use Awakened POE and none of them have been banned, so it's difficult to know what is going on.

What would you do if you were me?
"
exsea wrote:
i wanted to use AHK but ultimately decided not to.

i hate having to rely on external software. its so much so that i actually printed a lab layout back in affliction league as i didnt like having to rely on an overlay.

the stakes are too high for me to lose my account.

in fact i dont even use poe awakened. i have it installed tho but rarely ever use it.

I would uninstall Awakened POE if i were you....as you said, the stakes are just too high. Just know this, the company you are investing in GGG is an evil dictatorship that cares nothing about you and if they want to ban you for any reason (without justification, warning, or explanation) they can and will do so.

i hope no one pours hundreds of dollars into the game like i did and then gets banned and ignored and ends up taking their own life in depression, because GGG would then be liable for their death - and no jury would defend their reprehensible treatment of their customers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info