[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
Piousqd wrote:
Can someone also comment why we take the notable Hex Master? This seems like a wasted skill point

Both the Helm and Brand attached curses auto cast multiple times, effectively perma-cursing anything that doesn't die before the initial curse expires, right? So what does this accomplish, other than maybe not having to recast your brand on a uber boss?

hex master is "corrupted" by the timeless jewel we are using.

it's no longer hex master, but inner conviction
"
Fealwen wrote:
"
Daiboken wrote:
Omg thank you so much! many thanks Fealwen!!!

No problem :)

I'm waiting for OP to answer my messages about better trading link for militant faith, it'll be easier to look for the jewel. (it is hideous to look through pob :D)

i've checked the message and the extension.
seems very useful.
if you could provide some instruction on how to use it i'll add on the guide (rn i don't have the time to do it myself)
"
Piousqd wrote:

I know it doesn't need the gem to gain charges. But power charge on crits "4% More damage per power charge" effect is huge on its own is my point/question

In case you are interested, I will update this later tonight with my POB. Here's my POE Ninja profile tho:

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Piousqd/NvrPlayinRangerAgain?type=exp&i=2&search=name%3DNvr

4% more per power charge = 32% more damage with 8 power charges

A level 21 Intensify will provide you 15% more damage per intensity stack (which if you have 4, adds up to 60% more damage)

It is extremely easy to get to and maintain max intensity charges against single targets, so it is roughly double the damage of Power Charge on Crit.

Hey Guys,

made a few improvements. Got some gloves with lower dex req and bought unnaturla instinct an hour ago for 20d (console prices...)

I found a Headhunter so when i sell it i have about 120d more to spent. What would be the next best upgrade?

https://pobb.in/v2bNxnRUSRfK
Appreciate all the answers. Doh, totally makes sense about the timeless.
Last edited by Piousqd on Sep 11, 2024, 12:54:10 PM
People who have grinded out for a Mageblood - what's your fave strat for making that sweet, sweet currency this league? :)
"
Lutp wrote:
Hey man thank you so much for the swift reply

I am a bit confused when you said i had the wrong militant faith?
Am really sorry for asking this again
Do you mean i need to get the mods like whats on yours?

The timeless jewel has an effect on passives in the tree. In the case of Miltant Faith, it has a chance to corrupt/not corrupt the larger passive points. You don't want it to corrupt ones that are already good for your build, which apparently one of yours has.
"
People who have grinded out for a Mageblood - what's your fave strat for making that sweet, sweet currency this league? :)

andy posted this strat a while ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4RUuzmuvE

it's very cheap and it's mainly to farm gold, but it drops a lot of inlfuenced/t17 maps that you can sell if you don't run them.

"

Not really the best thread for this question, but I'm procrastinating my work, so:

T16 mappin: Harbinger
T17 mappin: Bloodlines scarab farm

Pick 1 or 2 profit crafts that you enjoy/experienced with, do those when you need a break from mapping

I have to run an errand, but when I get back, I will share my new farming strat today, which after the first formal test has done extremely well, especially considering how easy it is and how little investment there is.

I came up with this on my own so it is almost certainly a million miles away from min maxed but the results were so promising I wanted to share them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info