[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"

hello. Please post your latest POB and I will take a look at your configuration to see if it is set they way we are setting ours.

In general, you will have a very hard time comparing my POB to yours because we have very different versions. I am using Mageblood so I get a ton of static stats that show up in POB. You are using Headhunter, in which your build picks up a ton of stats while in a map but they will not show up in POB.

Here is my current Pobb, played around for a while and was actually able to gte my DPS up. However I am still missing the 100% crit and I dont understand what i am missing. Furthermore would I like to reach the 10 mil dps (probably do with headhunter, but i wanna see it on paper).

https://pobb.in/_g1JglpHrogA
"
msseven wrote:
"

hello. Please post your latest POB and I will take a look at your configuration to see if it is set they way we are setting ours.

In general, you will have a very hard time comparing my POB to yours because we have very different versions. I am using Mageblood so I get a ton of static stats that show up in POB. You are using Headhunter, in which your build picks up a ton of stats while in a map but they will not show up in POB.

Here is my current Pobb, played around for a while and was actually able to gte my DPS up. However I am still missing the 100% crit and I dont understand what i am missing. Furthermore would I like to reach the 10 mil dps (probably do with headhunter, but i wanna see it on paper).

https://pobb.in/_g1JglpHrogA

* You are missing the end game wands enchantment. You want to have your wand enchanted with "Haunted by Tormented Spirits" which you can get in Kingsmarch. It is expensive, but worth it. Once you get it, you can add the following your custom config window for a large DPS increase:

#Weapon Enchantment Mods
35% Increased Movement Speed
35% Increased Cast Speed
35% Increased Damage

* You have some issues in your config

-You have set the effect of shock at only 5. You can probably set that to around 30 now with the goal to getting it to 50 after you continue to upgrade and level

-You need to set "Is Enemy a Boss" to Guardian/Pinnacle

-You need to add this to your Custom Config window for Punishment

#Punishment averaged out for low life and non low life
60% Reduced Punishment Curse Effect

-You need to enable "Is Enemy on Low Life"

* Your crit chance rolls on your flasks (Bottled Faith and Silver) are not high rolls. But even with high rolls on those flasks, you are unlikely to hit crit cap with out Mageblood, and/or Zealotry/Rational Doctrine. Those are more end game set ups, you still have a ways to go for that.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 8, 2024, 8:24:40 AM
"
aimfeld wrote:
"
wallyflops wrote:
I think I've finally got myself stuck. I've just added a mageblood, can anyone give me some direction?

https://pobb.in/3bbXN_gge0S-

I don't know which flasks are best. My chaos res is only 53% without he Amethyst flask, and I have no idea how to cap it really without this.

Ailment immunity is a problem I'd like fixing, but I'm not sure if giving up Wrath is worth it! Can anyone steer me where to go next?

There are several great endgame versions of this build. Look up e.g. Andy's build based on purity of elements (BigGreenIceNova on poe.ninja). Or my version with 2 clusters, Zealotry and Ralakesh: https://pobb.in/jPWxDfLby6CP

Also, tufferugli has added a Mageblood version to the build guide in the first post for players wondering what to do for first steps.

Here is my POB with Mageblood (for those that want to see the full config and want to save a trip to poe.ninja)

https://pobb.in/1hlN4t7HtJJE
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 8, 2024, 9:35:37 AM
"
"
aimfeld wrote:
Question for the min-maxers: If I give up Lightning Mastery, what value should I set in the PoB? Should I change it from 50 to 30, or keep the larger number?

I gave up the whole lightning mastery wheel in favour of a second cluster. Even when adjusting shock effect from 50 to 30, I still get the same damage. But I gain flexibility, resistances, and another jewel where I can add the "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted" for very cheap.

Here's my current PoB, at 178m DPS and 1.22m EHP: https://pobb.in/jPWxDfLby6CP

This is hard to say. Maybe go fight Drox and see what Shock Effect you are getting on him. He is not pinnacle level but he is beefy enough to typically stay alive long enough to see the shock effect get to its max.

I tried, but I pretty much one-shot Drox. Just killed all uber bosses pretty easily as well, I've never attempted them before. This build is by far the strongest I've ever played. Not much left to do this league I guess..
I just moved to this build from the classic Archmage Frost Nova (from Ziz/Goratha) and I have to say this is much superior (and I'm finishing setting up things, not 100% ready yet). Idk why the Archmage Frost Nova from them is so popular, I was dying a once every 2-3 maps doing T16 8mod corrupteds (I even had mageblood) and this feels better survivability and better dps.
If someone needs another Endgame version, here is mine.

Level 98
Mageblood
2 Cluster
purity of elements
Blocks capped without rumi
14.6 mil HitDps
1.14 mil EffHitPool

I would appreciate if someone could control if my configuration settings are all correct, I'am not that firm in pob

Fantastic build, best I played the last 10 years, and even more importent, best thread I`ve been in, thx again to our both main heroes here
"
ogli wrote:
If someone needs another Endgame version, here is mine.

Level 98
Mageblood
2 Cluster
purity of elements
Blocks capped without rumi
14.6 mil HitDps
1.14 mil EffHitPool

I would appreciate if someone could control if my configuration settings are all correct, I'am not that firm in pob

Fantastic build, best I played the last 10 years, and even more importent, best thread I`ve been in, thx again to our both main heroes here

Can you share your pob?

@tufferugli I have prepared better trading folder for militant faith with relevant stats. Maybe we can share on this thread. Hmu when you see my comment, we can talk
Last edited by Fealwen on Sep 9, 2024, 3:03:02 AM
"
Fealwen wrote:

@tufferugli I have prepared better trading folder for militant faith with relevant stats. Maybe we can share on this thread. Hmu when you see my comment, we can talk

This would be very useful, is so painful to search for this jewel!
Last edited by Daiboken on Sep 9, 2024, 3:46:26 AM
Why are some people using Greater Volley and other using Greater Multiple projectiles?
"
Why are some people using Greater Volley and other using Greater Multiple projectiles?

Greater Volley has a more tight pattern of projectiles lending itself to being better against single target.

GMP has a wider spread of projectiles lending itself to being better for clearing.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 9, 2024, 8:38:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info