[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
tufferugli wrote:

the main reason is that with capped chaos res poison is very manageable, while bleeding still wrecks us since we have 0 phys mitigation

I tried running without health flask last night and the only time things got scary was due to bleeding.

Do we need ailment immunity for T16 maps?

Either things are going really and my health/es doesn't move or I die in few seconds. Seems there is no middle ground in this game lol. I wish there was death log.
"
periperi2 wrote:
"

50% via Chest corruption

Oh nice. Can you share your latest POB?

here you go. This is the full damage version. If I want to Magic find, I swap the Sulphur flask for a gold flask (suffix stays the same on both)

This config is with Focus off. You can enable it in the config to the see the burst damage model

https://pobb.in/BlaRuTcy2Srs
"
periperi2 wrote:
"
tufferugli wrote:

the main reason is that with capped chaos res poison is very manageable, while bleeding still wrecks us since we have 0 phys mitigation

I tried running without health flask last night and the only time things got scary was due to bleeding.

Either things are going really and my health/es doesn't move or I die in few seconds. Seems there is no middle ground in this game lol. I wish there was death log.

I am a big fan of ailment immunity. So much damage comes from shock, ignite, scorch etc, it is just nice not to have to worry about any of them.

Note that when people refer to ailment immunity, they are talking about elemental ailments typically.

Bleeding (and for some strange reason, burning ground) are not covered by elemental ailment immunity.

The corruption on the ring continues to confound me. While I agree with every thing tufferugli said about bleeding, I have simply never noticed it, even once since I dropped my life flask and added corrupted blood immunity, and that has been almost a week now I think.

The really strong degen ground is the only DOT that gets me (I don't now what the source of it is but there is some non burning ground, that if I stand on it, my health pool quickly drains if I am not leeching).

"
periperi2 wrote:

no, but it helps a lot.
i will not elaborate further since andy already covered the topic

"

The corruption on the ring continues to confound me. While I agree with every thing tufferugli said about bleeding, I have simply never noticed it, even once since I dropped my life flask and added corrupted blood immunity, and that has been almost a week now I think.

i want it covered because around 3.12 (the last league i played a ton before this one) bleeding was very dangerous, but if i have to be fair i never noticed bleeding too.

i don't know if it's because when i had the bleeding flask i drank it as soon as i saw my life going down or because now is weaker
"

here you go.

Oh you swapped out Corrupted Soul Timeless Jewel for Rational Doctrine. I suppose with your giga stacked gear you don't need the tankiness.
"
periperi2 wrote:
"

here you go.

Oh you swapped out Corrupted Soul Timeless Jewel for Rational Doctrine. I suppose with your giga stacked gear you don't need the tankiness.

I swapped Corrupted Soul for Inner Conviction.

I added Rational Doctrine later to help me get to crit cap.

My health pool is lower now but the layers of defense I have are very very strong which more than make up for it:

88/88 Block
Elemental Ailment Immune
Curse Immune
Stun Immune
Crit Immune
Maim Immune
Corrupted Blood Immune
78% Ele Res
76% Chaos Res

I am not immortal by any means as we still are a bit vulnerable to physical and DOT but this feels very very good.

"

"
tufferugli wrote:

i want it covered because around 3.12 (the last league i played a ton before this one) bleeding was very dangerous, but if i have to be fair i never noticed bleeding too.

i don't know if it's because when i had the bleeding flask i drank it as soon as i saw my life going down or because now is weaker

Regular bleed is kind of weak in general for an end game character.

The bleed that makes you say "WTF" is corrupted blood. That is why once people get the corrupted blood immunity, they almost never use a bleed flask any more.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 1, 2024, 11:07:37 PM
"
"
periperi2 wrote:
"
tufferugli wrote:

I am a big fan of ailment immunity. So much damage comes from shock, ignite, scorch etc, it is just nice not to have to worry about any of them.

Note that when people refer to ailment immunity, they are talking about elemental ailments typically.

Bleeding (and for some strange reason, burning ground) are not covered by elemental ailment immunity.

The really strong degen ground is the only DOT that gets me (I don't now what the source of it is but there is some non burning ground, that if I stand on it, my health pool quickly drains if I am not leeching).

The source might be delirium? or eldritch decay from elder minions?

Andy, can you manage your mana while constantly spamming ice nova? I have a suggestion for you, you can get %50 cast speed while focused suffix on your glove if you want to push even further. However you might not be able to maintain your mana, have to check on pob tho..

And have you considered using melding of the flesh?
Last edited by Fealwen on Sep 2, 2024, 6:05:20 AM
Beside get more point, what else should i priority to upgrade, is there any way i can remove rumi with bottle faith or progenesis. Build feel really fun, the dmg is nuts but still die and stil can't nuke t17 boss yet
https://pobb.in/jjAZFQwAvESN
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Beside get more point, what else should i priority to upgrade, is there any way i can remove rumi with bottle faith or progenesis. Build feel really fun, the dmg is nuts but still die and stil can't nuke t17 boss yet
https://pobb.in/jjAZFQwAvESN

- Before everything %70 effect and %25 effect prefix on all flasks.

- Get watchers eye with chaos res purity of ele

- Then get rid of amethyst flask and use sulphur flask

- Better wand with haunted mod (this will be huge for you and why you can't nuke bosses :D)

- Boots with chaos res

Haven't looked it on pob, these are what comes to my mind just by looking through website. You can follow them by order. And no you can't replace rumi's cause its one of the most important parts of the build (it gives a lot of chance to block with block chance is lucky affix on shield)
Last edited by Fealwen on Sep 2, 2024, 5:45:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info