[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
I am not a magic find player since I don't really understand the strats but out of curiosity, I removed a bunch of damage from my build, Intensify and Sulphur flask and replaced them with Item Rarity Support and a Gold Flask.

I would say my performance in the handful of 8 modded T16's was maybe at 95% of the full damage version.

The conclusion is that if you want to try magic find with Item Rarity, it is very doable on this build.

That's how I've been farming gold on T16 8mods.

They are still very much doable, due to our insane damage, and I've been farming I would say 600k gold/hour give or take. Haven't done much testing. Could probably do more if I optimized the atlas tree and scarabs.
Last edited by ruialmeida on Sep 1, 2024, 7:48:26 AM
"
ruialmeida wrote:
"
I am not a magic find player since I don't really understand the strats but out of curiosity, I removed a bunch of damage from my build, Intensify and Sulphur flask and replaced them with Item Rarity Support and a Gold Flask.

I would say my performance in the handful of 8 modded T16's was maybe at 95% of the full damage version.

The conclusion is that if you want to try magic find with Item Rarity, it is very doable on this build.

That's how I've been farming gold on T16 8mods.

They are still very much doable, due to our insane damage, and I've been farming I would say 600k gold/hour give or take. Haven't done much testing. Could probably do more if I optimized the atlas tree and scarabs.

are there any non gold specific farming starts that benefit highly from Rarity?
Wanted to share with you my story. Because of your guide, i was finally able to clear ALL the endgame content, even before switching to the cluster tree. at lvl 94. i had a lot of luck in 1 day (30+ div day) and was able to get most of the piece i was wanting. next for me is the wand with haunted by torment spirits. I have the jewel for the cluster so when i'm ready to switch it's there. I just wanted to say thank you for making such a well written guide. it greatly helped push me to end game content this league.

POB: https://pobb.in/d7TqUDE4MBGb
"

50% via Chest corruption

Oh nice. Can you share your latest POB?
what would u do for mageblood version of cluster jewel build
"
Dexamd wrote:
Wanted to share with you my story. Because of your guide, i was finally able to clear ALL the endgame content, even before switching to the cluster tree. at lvl 94. i had a lot of luck in 1 day (30+ div day) and was able to get most of the piece i was wanting. next for me is the wand with haunted by torment spirits. I have the jewel for the cluster so when i'm ready to switch it's there. I just wanted to say thank you for making such a well written guide. it greatly helped push me to end game content this league.

POB: https://pobb.in/d7TqUDE4MBGb

thanks man, I really aprreciate that :D
"
what would u do for mageblood version of cluster jewel build

still not sure about what really doing with it, because there are too many options.

i'm still just using it to cap chaos and get various immunities

https://pobb.in/_uF-sw88GrXv

Last edited by tufferugli on Sep 1, 2024, 6:02:17 PM
"
tufferugli wrote:

Bleeding corruption on Anathema is a good idea. You and Andy have given me few ideas on what to improve next.
"
periperi2 wrote:

Bleeding corruption on Anathema is a good idea. You and Andy have given me few ideas on what to improve next.

some people use a poison corruption on it, but i don't like it...
the main reason is that with capped chaos res poison is very manageable, while bleeding still wrecks us since we have 0 phys mitigation
Last edited by tufferugli on Sep 1, 2024, 6:10:26 PM
this past week i didn't play very much, i just did some mapping with no specific goal.
today i realized that by doing so (and not dying) i was at 50% exp, so i decided to go for level 99.
coward trial were still good (10% per rota), but i get easily bored, so i just went normal mapping plus some missions from alva/einhar to get some league challenges in the meantime.

after i got the level i tried an uber cortex to get another challenge and it was pretty easy.

the video: Uber Cortex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info