[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
Jeep327 wrote:

How are you getting 88 block? I’m stuck at 87 per my pob.

can you link your POB and I can compare the two?
"
Fealwen wrote:

Ditch the tailwind boots idea and check for svalinn ice nova builds on poe ninja with max dps. I believe you love your frenzy charges :D, Ralakesh and badge of the brotherhood combo looks incredible. Some of the top ones use voices, however most of them just uses 2 large cluster jewels.

Thank you. That combo does look wonderful.

I would lose some movement speed and have to figure out how to handle stats and mana regen if I change the amulet but many builds made it work so it is obviously doable. When I get some free time I will start researching. It would probably be a massive change to my build though as I expect it will ripple as my boots already cover so much of my resistances.
"
"
Fealwen wrote:

Ditch the tailwind boots idea and check for svalinn ice nova builds on poe ninja with max dps. I believe you love your frenzy charges :D, Ralakesh and badge of the brotherhood combo looks incredible. Some of the top ones use voices, however most of them just uses 2 large cluster jewels.

Thank you. That combo does look wonderful.

I would lose some movement speed and have to figure out how to handle stats and mana regen if I change the amulet but many builds made it work so it is obviously doable. When I get some free time I will start researching. It would probably be a massive change to my build though as I expect it will ripple as my boots already cover so much of my resistances.

Losing Atziri's Foible and the reduced attributes % would be surprisingly difficult to cover. For me, it would mean finding all attributes somewhere on an already stretched Suffix build.
"
"
Jeep327 wrote:

https://pobb.in/-HaFDWCBjvWo

Just got a mageblood so flasks are WIP and I've just started switching some gear around for Ralakesh, but both my blocks have always showed capped at 87%. Thanks.
"
Jeep327 wrote:
"
"
Jeep327 wrote:

https://pobb.in/-HaFDWCBjvWo

Just got a mageblood so flasks are WIP and I've just started switching some gear around for Ralakesh, but both my blocks have always showed capped at 87%. Thanks.

I am confused. This POB shows 88/88 block........

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 2, 2024, 11:06:02 AM
edit: never mind, I figured it out
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 2, 2024, 11:30:11 AM
"
"
Jeep327 wrote:

I am confused. This POB shows 88/88 block........

Hmn so I'm reading it wrong? I was treating it like resists, where my max resists show 75% and my over capped resists in parenthesis. Thanks again.

"
Jeep327 wrote:

Hmn so I'm reading it wrong? I was treating it like resists, where my max resists show 75% and my over capped resists in parenthesis. Thanks again.

hmm, this is what it looks like on my POB after I import your build

This is very odd..........Is your POB up to date?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 2, 2024, 11:32:06 AM
"
"
Jeep327 wrote:

That is strange. Maybe because I'm using the web version. If you click on the "web" button on my pob it shows 87 max block. Are you looking via the desktop app? I'm going to try downloading the desktop app.
"
Jeep327 wrote:
"
"
Jeep327 wrote:

That is strange. Maybe because I'm using the web version. If you click on the "web" button on my pob it shows 87 max block. Are you looking via the desktop app? I'm going to try downloading the desktop app.

ahh that is interesting. Yes I only use the desk top version.

One thing you could do is go into your game, bring up the character sheet and check your block there. if you see 65/65 (with Rumis active) then that will translate to 88/88 for lucky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info