[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

what mods should we avoid with this build for T17? i would assume the normal reflect ele, no regen and mayB reduce block ?

i search the thread but couldn't find any mention about it
"
what mods should we avoid with this build for T17? i would assume the normal reflect ele, no regen and mayB reduce block ?

i search the thread but couldn't find any mention about it

For T16's I reroll ele reflect, reduced curse effect, no leech, no regen and hex proof. I am sure I could get away with running reduced curse effect if I was looking to make this list smaller.

For T17's I am sure you would want to reroll some of the crazy T17 specific mods
So, regarding flasks..

I feel using Silver and Diamond are mandatory.. So, changing flasks means I need to change either my Bismuth or my Amethyst flask.. Or both..

I'll POB around later today to see if changing those to Quicksilver + Sulphure and changing Zealotry into Purity of Elements with a chaos res jewel. See if my EHP + DPS won't take a dive. Any advice?

After that, my to do list would be:
- Couple of tattoo's with block
- Weapon upgrade, before getting a torm spirits wand, what would be a good wand to acquire to make my dps boost?
- Svallin to 15% spell block - does the Ward really matter if its < 130?
- Better cluster jewel
"
Genji084 wrote:

- Svallin to 15% spell block - does the Ward really matter if its < 130?

No, not even a little bit. Any Ward value on the shield gives pretty much the exact same effect at these low levels.
"
Genji084 wrote:
So, regarding flasks..

I feel using Silver and Diamond are mandatory.. So, changing flasks means I need to change either my Bismuth or my Amethyst flask.. Or both..

I'll POB around later today to see if changing those to Quicksilver + Sulphure and changing Zealotry into Purity of Elements with a chaos res jewel. See if my EHP + DPS won't take a dive. Any advice?

I use Purity of Elements with the chaos res watchers eye. You can see what flasks I use in my build

https://pobb.in/ERbOF_DV4YK0
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 28, 2024, 1:21:59 PM
Hello everybody and startng with a big thanks to OP for this guide !

This is my actual PoB : https://pobb.in/Lp-lzqdD9w_R

What you guys see that will be big upgrade for me ? The wand ? Way better rares ? Ailment immune but how ?

And if you can help me to get a good regex for T17 this will help me a lot cause its new for me and i struggle a bit, taking to much time to run T17 cause i'm afraid of rushing in to pack confidently.

Thanks and GL
"
Dozdoz wrote:
Hello everybody and startng with a big thanks to OP for this guide !

This is my actual PoB : https://pobb.in/Lp-lzqdD9w_R

What you guys see that will be big upgrade for me ? The wand ? Way better rares ? Ailment immune but how ?

And if you can help me to get a good regex for T17 this will help me a lot cause its new for me and i struggle a bit, taking to much time to run T17 cause i'm afraid of rushing in to pack confidently.

Thanks and GL

you are off to a great start! Here are some comments as you progress

* Don't forget to add Eldritch implicits to yours boots, even just the cheapest ones will help

* Stormdrinker in the large cluster is not too good for us. ES Leech has a cap and we hit the cap with Light Eater in the tree. In a future upgrade, change that node to something else. (note the same thing happened with your Watchers Eye but no need to change it out any time soon since the other mod is very good)

* Ailment immunity typically comes from one of three sources. Stormshroud, Purity of Elements and Militant Faith. There is a small concern with the Militant Faith version so it might be safer to stick with one of the first two. I made the swap to Purity of Elements after I got my Mageblood

* You now have a choice which every player must face. You can either continue to make small and incremental upgrades to the build (better rares, level 21 gems etc) or put blinders on and do nothing but save currency for the two big ticket items, A very good wand with the great Enchant, and or Mageblood. You have to make that decision for yourself. I found the grind to Mageblood very slow and tedious but my god was it worth it.

* The T17 regex is a constant FAQ in the thread but I don't think any one here is running T17's or if they are they have not given the Regex for T17's. Many of us can help with a T16 regex if required. Hopefully someday a player will post a T17 regex for us and we can add it to the FAQ in the first post.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 28, 2024, 3:47:19 PM
Why don't you craft a better wand, I feel like you are missing ton of dps. Profane wand with cast speed..
Last edited by Fealwen on Aug 28, 2024, 3:54:04 PM
"
Fealwen wrote:
Why don't you craft a better wand, I feel like you are missing ton of dps. Profane wand with cast speed..

who are you talking to?
"
"
Fealwen wrote:

who are you talking to?

Thought quoted your message :D. Was talking to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info