[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
How viable is this variant when i cant afford The Red Nightmare gem yet ?
Is the high blockchance something mandatory, or can i get that gem later when i have more currency ?

The cheap alternative is Impossible Escape Viridian Jewel, buy the one with option
"Passives in Radius of Versatile Combatant can be Allocated without being connected to your tree" with price around 20 chaos. Then you can allocate Testudo that give you +10% block attack, 60% block recovery, 30 life when block.
I have a question I want confirmation on.

If we achieve 100% Crit chance, is there any value in adding extra Power Charges after that?

I might be missing something obvious but I don't see any Power Charge scaling in the build (as we don't use Void Battery).
"

If we achieve 100% Crit chance, is there any value in adding extra Power Charges after that?

I might be missing something obvious but I don't see any Power Charge scaling in the build (as we don't use Void Battery).

yes!
the disciple of the forbidden cluster actually scales a bunch of thing based on the number of p charges that we have.
also its mastery, the little nodes north of the witch pcharge and inner conviction scales damage per p charge
Last edited by tufferugli on Aug 21, 2024, 1:26:17 PM
"
tufferugli wrote:
"

the disciple of [idontrememberthename] actually scales a bunch of thing based on the number of p charges that we have.
also inner conviction

ahh yes, I don't use Inner Conviction.

Disciple of the Forbidden does 8% increased damage per Power Charge and 5% Crit Multi per power so that is very minor for one extra power charge.

Inner Conviction is what carries the scaling with the "more" damage but even then I am unsure adding a power charge after we are 100% crit chance is worth it unless it comes for free somewhere.

Thank you!
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 21, 2024, 1:30:38 PM
I happened to notice that you can get an Atziri's Foible corrupted with Life Leech from Lightning Damage on it.

We would give up 36% mana regen but it would open up a node on the large cluster.

Is there anything we can get in the large cluster in place of Doryani's lesson that would more than compensate losing the mana regen? I think we could even change the base of the large cluster (spell and elemental bases) since Scintillating Idea is just a nice to have and not mandatory. Maybe this opens up many other combinations of nodes for us.

I will start digging in case anything looks good.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 21, 2024, 1:37:21 PM
If you use the cluster I assume the glove enchant is no longer mandatory?

if that is correct what would be the next best thing? for the gloves.
"
TheGreatLee wrote:
If you use the cluster I assume the glove enchant is no longer mandatory?

if that is correct what would be the next best thing? for the gloves.

when we move to the large cluster, and use Doryani's Lesson, you can change life leech implicit on gloves to Lightning Exposure.

And then change Wave Of Conviction as it won't be needed any more.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 21, 2024, 1:46:11 PM
"
ahh yes, I don't use Inner Conviction.

Disciple of the Forbidden does 8% increased damage per Power Charge and 5% Crit Multi per power so that is very minor for one extra power charge.

Inner Conviction is what carries the scaling with the "more" damage but even then I am unsure adding a power charge after we are 100% crit chance is worth it unless it comes for free somewhere.

Thank you!

taking as an example the cluster version, passing from 8 to 9 p charge gives 9.5% more dps with inner conviction and 7% without it.

is still relevant imho, but depends a lot on how much it costs to get those.

to be completely honest the only things that come to mind are precursor's emblems (which seems to be very expensive) and warlord's helmets (which i don't want to use cause i'm to lazy to cast frostbolt myself 😂), but this is the first league that i play after 4 years, so maybe they added some other way to gain those?
Last edited by tufferugli on Aug 21, 2024, 3:56:44 PM
"
tufferugli wrote:

to be completely honest the only things that come to mind are precursor's emblems (which seems to be very expensive) and warlord's helmets (which i don't want to use cause i'm to lazy to cast frostbolt myself 😂), but this is the first league that i play after 4 years, so maybe they added some other way to gain those?

if you are really rich there are synthesized rings with Power Charge as implicit.
What do you guys think about an awakend spell echo support? Its expensive as f** and i am not sure if all the divs are worth the gain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info