3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

No gold changes, no ore changes no actual benefit for having more than one miner/smelter for each type. even if the rare of bar acquisition stays the same the amount needed to reset ports is too high. What about power runes?

The boat will prob still be trash.

No money until, GGG fix melee.
Nice! Love the boat league!!!
When is this dropping?
"
Superpredator wrote:
To those that complain about T17s: IF T17s didn't exist, you would be doing T16s so why not just do that?

Since you asked, here my POV why T17s are the worst change in years and why i rage-deleted my char last league and quit early this one

I enjoy bossing while also have some variety doing so with just a minimum of trading

Before T17s:
SSF or Semi-SSF friendly, do 100 maps Maven witnessed, like shaper/guardian maps + invitations resulted in 25 Uber bosses from fragments(Sirus/Shaper) + 13 Maven (from invitations) and it was basically self-sustaining without trading for any new maps(even if you ran out, doing some normal maps returned quite a few new ones).
100maps = 38 ubers, automatically (even more cause uber shaper fragments + weaving in some elder kills = few uberuber-elder on top)
Alot of variety, could also do uber-cortex and uber-shaper with feared invitation which dropped another uber-maven.
It also didn't feel bad to run them and either fail it or have no luck with drops, cause they were relatively cheap

With T17s:
Shaper, Elder, Synth and Guardian Maps are obsolete and dead content once you're geared, there's just no point doing them as they wont lead to any uber-boss, that includes there invitations. This is already a huge design flaw IMO.
Anyway, so you gotta do T17s, fine.
Annoyance1: First of you have to trade for them because farming a reasonable amount of them in T16 takes ages, and they're expensive.
Annoyance2: You need to roll them and waste many chaos orbs depending on your build.
Annoyance3: You can not just rush to boss for fragment and repeat because it would be a (huge) waste, they're expensive for a reason which isn't just fragments
Annoyance4: It takes 5 Fragments to get an uber boss, that doesnt mean just 5 T17s as they drop rather random
Annoyance5: Lack of variety as there are only 5 of them with static layout and most bosses are just annoying in combination with those map mods. (For elder/guardian-maps you had at least some variety and/or your favorite map layout)
If you want to do ubers, you have to do them and nothing else (see dead content guardian maps etc)
Annoyance6: When you FINALLY got your Uber-Invitation together it feels terrible to run it and get bad RNG(or even fail it) because this uber-attempt is much more expensive now(right now 6.5div for 1 uber maven attempt), but also alot more effort to collect if you want to SSF them
Annoyance7: If you run 100 T17s with 2 fragments drop every 2nd map, 1 fragment in others, you get max 30 uber attempts (150fragments) which is about 25% less
You can decide to skip the T17 hassle and buy fragments, but bossing ONLY gets annoying/boring quick also you can easy go broke, buy 3 maven runs for 20div, drop nothing, congratulations.

So tl;dr: T17 kills variety in endgame loop especially for bossing enjoyer, you can choose to just buy T17s or boss fragments from market but in order to do so you need to play completely different strat to collect the currency needed for that. It's just not fun and feels wrong, T17s bad baseg.
I don't understand why GGG feels so happy to have maps be so much harder than boss content due to all the absurd modifiers.
The mods needs to be toned down or removed. Its not fun content to just sit and reroll a map 20x
It slows down the game and really pulls you out of the power fantasy. This isn't a PvP game, so why is the power constantly kept behind a gate for the top streamers and people doing RMTs?

Please GGG, its not a competitive game, dial back these mods. They are making content feel like we are right back in the AN era.
Please for the love of Sin buff power rune drop rates for the good of the masses.
IGN: AAA
"Reworked how shipping Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipping Risk and Rewards. Previously, it was multiplying the shipment value and having a disproportionately high impact on risk compared to rewards. Now, it simply adds to Shipment Value and scales the amount of rewards based on the other goods being shipped. This means the way Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipment Value/Risk now directly correlates with the amount of rewards you will receive, and in almost all cases this is a buff from before."

Almost all cases, huh?

Why do I have the feeling that it's gonna be a shadow nerf wrapped in a "buff"? Dust was perfectly fine imo. My guess? We won't be seeing any more mirror shards after this supposed "buff".

Very vague wording if you ask me.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Aug 13, 2024, 12:08:56 PM
"
I don't understand why GGG feels so happy to have maps be so much harder than boss content due to all the absurd modifiers.
The mods needs to be toned down or removed. Its not fun content to just sit and reroll a map 20x
It slows down the game and really pulls you out of the power fantasy. This isn't a PvP game, so why is the power constantly kept behind a gate for the top streamers and people doing RMTs?

Please GGG, its not a competitive game, dial back these mods. They are making content feel like we are right back in the AN era.

Did you read the patch notes? They literally are doing what you're asking for. lol
fix this challenge ty, pissing me off
The Black Knight without being affected by Verisium Laser
he casts too fast and spawns rocks 20 meters apart, even when u frost blink correctly the laser lasts full 8 seconds -.-' almost impossible to not get hit, only way of beating is somehow managing to log off in that phase or having 50m dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info