3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

nice
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
POG boat League GOOD.
Cool beans.... now fix Voltaxic Burst and Left Click + Shift skills.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
gogogo!
More power runes please.
To GGG: Great state of the game, I wish I had more time to play.

To those that complain about gold costs in the city: You have total control over the costs in your city. If you don't earn much gold then don't spend lot's of gold.

To those that complain about T17s: IF T17s didn't exist, you would be doing T16s so why not just do that?

To those that are complaining about power rune drops: This is a scarcity based game, so making you want more stuff is a success for GGG. I have never dropped a mirror and never complained about it. BTW you can easily buy those on the auction house.

To those that are complaining about SSF drops: This game will never be balanced around SSF. It is a personal choice for a greater challenge so why complain about it being too challenging?

To those complaining about the gold costs of the exchange: The exchange is just another option you have to get your stuff. You can also use the trade website, self farm your loot, or find friends or a guild. Also on the exchange I recommend selling in bulk for Divines rather than for chaos orbs to keep gold costs low.

This game is not for everyone, but with all the options and choices in the game, most people should be able to find something they like. For me, I just wish I could play more.
Great patch overall and the problem with the runes still need to be adress, i don't like the direction taken with these T17 map and i hope they will be unique in the future.

How about adding some more gold coins to simulacrum?

10,000 gold coins per full simulacrum run is too little for the time spent. That's not enough to feed the hungry kids at Kingsmarch.
Please fix the Maven fight invisible wall bug ASAP!

Please disable the Bramble Valley Harvest Bear spawning in the Maven fight!

One of the most important fights in the entire game can be totally bricked if she spawns this boss.
No gold changes, no ore changes no actual benefit for having more than one miner/smelter for each type. even if the rare of bar acquisition stays the same the amount needed to reset ports is too high. What about power runes?

The boat will prob still be trash.

No money until, GGG fix melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info