3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

Pls fix delirium fog ends to fast in long maps like strands and underground river with nothes for delirium stays 10s longer, i can clear dark forest map kill bos and go back to first portal and not lose delirium fog, but i lose it in half strand or undergriund river map, before last path it wos not buged. PLS fix it.
Where is wisp and sentinel buff??? You should rather remove these mechanics or buff them because they're completely unbalanced and useless the way they are right now instead of baiting your community.
Last edited by J_Love on Aug 13, 2024, 7:46:11 AM
buffing t17 by removing a lot of free to run mods to make it harder to roll =) ggg like always =)
Cheers!
Where are the fixes for the Mac client - both steam and standalone. When first reported they were a high priority. 3 weeks later and still nothing, not even an update on any progress. Rightly or wrongly players will form their own opinions when there is a vacuum, including not playing or buying anything anymore. It’s like a giant middle finger when you don’t hear anything and are left to fend for yourself (just like Wraeclast I guess). C’mon GGG, you’re better than this.
Best league i have ever played. Not only in POE, but any ARPG.

About gold costs:
(I'd like to start by saying I've not ran one t17 map. So im not commenting on t17 gold rates.)*

I like that you do not HAVE to run the highest tier workers at the highest level stations to enjoy this league mechanic;
But
I when i upgraded to mappers, invested in several good teams, my gold tanked to 0 from the cost to run them + them dieing on super low tier maps very often.

So for now, i simply fired them all and only focus on shipping.
Now my gold is doing fine again.

Maybe the mappers section / area of the town could use some gold cost adjustments? Other than that? I think gold is perfect.

About power runes, IS IT JUST ME, OR IS IT GOOD THEY'RE SUPER RARE?
It gives you an "omg" moment when you DO get one.

Ive been playing since launch day, I am level 92 (will be 93 tonight), and have only got 1 power rune. I sold that thing for like 4 divines :D

^ Am i missing out on the crafting? Sure, but i never craft super high tier items in this game. i sell you the base, let you gamba , then i buy the item when you do eventually make/get it :) hehe <3

That power rune, was the best self farmed drop/loot, ive ever got in game EVER.

BUT also, 1 power rune, in 92-93 levels on play?
Might be a tad on the low end.

Just my random thoughts this morning! Thanks for the patch notes.
As someone who has played melee ONLY since launch of poe, this league has been a dream. I hope this league lasts a very long time. I could play this forever.

I dont want to leave poe1....... IM SERIOUS! <3

Amazing job GGG!
~TMAC
Last edited by tmacthagreat on Aug 13, 2024, 8:36:07 AM
Fix Torment Spirit enchant pls
So it works after 1-2 seconds not like 8 seconds
"
Stephfra wrote:
Making t17 easyer doesnt fixes them being broken, unfun and warping the entiere game around them, while invalidating any t16 strat.

This^

Additionally we still get no loot from monsters and are forced to open stupid boxes like in some mobile crap game... (Or other tile mechanics)

Its 2024 and you reverted and aRPG game in to some F2P Mobile Clicker with extra steps... what a time to be alive...

Revert/remove loot conversion system that you added in Kalandra that clearly failed and is not working as intended and never was and start fixing "ground loot" from there.
Waiting for gold buffs.

And so far the ships only only return with 3-4 divines in total. (and i ship 1-2mil resources )

Maybe is my luck but the main mechanic of the league don't feels great.
Still waiting for console fixes. It's been in a nearly unplayable state since league launch on top of completely botching the PS5 launch in general. PC players may preach "best league ever!" but this has been the complete opposite case for console players. Worst league ever on console.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info