Upcoming Changes to Sap of the Seasons

While its nice to see that you guys are looking at whats happening in the league, and mercilessly beating down anything deemed too great, I beg you, please destroy T17s.
This is getting nerfed because players feel forced to play a specific build. Meanwhile T17s are such a huge step up from T16s that if you are not farming T17s, you are pretty much not farming items, you are just interacting with league mechanics in what basically ammounts to white maps.
While I understand and support the change, I'd like to address the multiplayer vision of the game.

I feel verry often that people hate playing in group and the general concensus is that solo players is the norm.
I believe it would be healthy for the game then if there was better ways to find groups and organize.

I, myself, would LOVE to play with a group but it always feel extremely hard to find other people that share the same amount of dedication to the game. If it was easier for people to join a group by applying with a role dps/support/culler then maybe people would feel a lot less salty about other people grouping up.

I believe a game like this deserve to be enjoyable in group and it should also be more accessible. I hate that the norm is to play alone. All my friends are playing on their side and see no reasons to play together which feel pretty lame to just sit in a discord with people you don't even really play with.

I think there is a need for a mentality change. We're not all introverted people and it pains me to play this game so much but to share almost nothing of it.
This is just untrue. You can, in fact, take almost any skill and bring it to late game.

If you don't have the knowledge to do it then it is on you, not them.

The reality is that most skills can tacle endgame but many tactics are simply better and require less upgrades to get there.

If you like a skill and do not want to play meta then there is no problem. It will just take longer to get there and will most likely not perform as good when farming contents. There is nothing that stop you if you value gameplay more than minmaxing Div/hours.

I swear, people need to stop making those weird statement. It says more about your abilities than anything about the game.
If only this was a 10 div+ item.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
hell yeah, get rekt
"
sha_de wrote:
great, fix ground loot please?

What loot?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Please consider 300% as the limit. I'm not doing the exploit that was listed, just using a gemini-claw with cyclone for 20+ hits a second. I can sustain 120 mana burn, and expect I'll get to 150 before long, without using The Battle Within to exploit.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
axeltt012 wrote:
This is just untrue. You can, in fact, take almost any skill and bring it to late game.

If you don't have the knowledge to do it then it is on you, not them.

The reality is that most skills can tacle endgame but many tactics are simply better and require less upgrades to get there.

If you like a skill and do not want to play meta then there is no problem. It will just take longer to get there and will most likely not perform as good when farming contents. There is nothing that stop you if you value gameplay more than minmaxing Div/hours.

I swear, people need to stop making those weird statement. It says more about your abilities than anything about the game.

You are joking right?
Good changes!
Fair enough, but you probably need to start thinking about next league manifesto about how you guys fail to hit the mark of t17 AGAIN for T17.

After Two league I believe all those bullshit mods and modified by chaos only have ZERO funs to run these maps.

T17 shouldn't affect by atlas tree nor have varied of mods, they should be standardize at a gate way to Uber bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info