Upcoming Changes to Sap of the Seasons

It was a good market job.
Showing us boats with 4 pages of loot, lmao.
You guys are slowly making us in the poe 2 philosophy. Farm for nothing

Are you guys even realising that you need almost 1 complete yellow map yo gumble one amulet from the vendor? Why the gold isnt rainning?

Why should people need to make this a 2 job game. Why cant we have fun anymore playing what we want ? I am getting less and less enjoyment every league.

If you take us the loot away from drop is ok but make it around it. Like make the vendor less expansive so we can gumble more for it and make it gold rain. Easy fix for one that could be the best league ever.
Is there a statement coming soon about plans to fix the completely dead and baron state of loot & rewards ?

It seems more than a little bizarre that borderline irrelevant outliers like this are getting attention, while the other 99.9999% of the playerbase is left with nothing but wasted time to show for our effort engaging with the game in it's current state.
"
Part of what makes Path of Exile great is that players can find awesome ways that combine unorthodox mechanics to take items to new heights & limits.

Slightly unrelated but in the recent years you've changed the game in a way that only unorthodox builds are working. Personally i really miss just picking a skill and make it work without having to watch countless hours of tutorials and analyzing PoB and research all the mechanics in the game, and how to counter them.
It's ok that unorthodox builds are working better as they require far more insight than something you just slap on and go, but in fact the latter is currently unplayable.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
SamolonXD wrote:
If you dont like to pigeonhole us, then why didnt you rework t17's this league. Everything feels like it's garbage compared to 17's, forcing you to play t17's all day everyday. t16's feel like a complete waste of time.

Huh? That makes no sense.
Glad to know that you are able to respond fast to issues.
Please use this power to also make stuff drop in the game.
Again GGG you are making changes to/because of the 1% player base who abuse the game, I myself was playing the build solo stacking 300% to 400% and there is no abuse regarding the damage knowing how much investment solo you need to make gear and tree wise to achieve that number.

Another league ruined for me. Good job...
This change is good but can we have less nerf to base game?
There is already Poe 2 with speed of a wounded turtle, let Poe 1 be fast.

Why destroy chisels drop rate? Why destroy 30% quality? Why destroy Hatred? Why nerf every good scarab, scarab drop rate itself and nerf baseline IIQ and IIR too (not talking about MF, that was good change)? Make more strong things, not less.

The nerf to stacked deck drop rate and "cannot drop boss cards" is also awful. Affliction and Necropolis loot just should be baseline (without unstackable corpses tho).

If someone like scarcity he can play Ruthless, but you may see the numbers and the fact it isn't very popular... People who play Softcore want abundance.
Last edited by Kuwálda on Aug 5, 2024, 4:21:43 AM
Where the ground loot at?
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
fair, would like to know the numbers people were getting to in groups though.

6000% pen
PoE nerf 99% of the game because 1% of people.
Why even nerf experience gain from Domination Scarabs? Was leveling to 100 not long enough? So long that people just go and use 5-way services?

You guys doesn't know how to balance fun, drop rate is like poverty, 99% of loot are weapon garbage, meanwhile currency drop is rare af.

If people give $1, GGG will give you 10c, but the 10c is broken into 5 fragments before it is useful.

Poverty isn't going to make people play more and play longer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info