An Update on a Native Path of Exile Client for PlayStation 5

Servers are extremely hostile, yesterday I logged 20 crashes on a ps5 with lan/ethernet all since last "patch" games been fine since release, I log into poe to everything out of focus, I have deleted cache and rebuilt database, you said the native program was "nearly done" 24 days ago, is this were you hide and blame playstation to avoid anything being "your fault"
You should really have people testing all platforms and with all types of juicing, it's very obvious your failing to do any sort of console tests, or you do very basic ones which would show nothing on a actual scale, go in use default attack leave. Yes playstations fine 🙄
Forget it guys, when this native PS5 version comes out we'll be just a few days away from PoE 2.
And honestly the way they don´t give any real updates or working solutions for the current problems and the native port I fear PoE2 if they treat the console version the same way.
so hows bout that ps5 version ??????
???
Any updates on the PS5 version of PoE? PoE came to consoles in 2019 & PS5 came out in 2020. We are almost to 2025. You guys are almost 5 years late. A PS5 pro is expected to release by the end of this year. You will be behind again.
A question or all "veterans" of PoE here:
I was about to start this game but the broken PS4 client almost bricked my PS5 (locked up, had to do a complete resinstall of everything) So now I wonder, if the PS4 client is this broken as stated in numerous threads on this forum and by my own experience, and with the PS5 client stuck in limbo at the moment plus the fact that this company seem to totally IGNORE their entire Playstation fanbase, why should I support them at all? And what says this same scenario wont be playing out at the PoE II release?!!

So my question is: What make you guys trust GGG at all at this point? (consolewise I mean)

I understand this game is great when it works, like on PC, but it's surprising that noone talks openly how this comapny totally craps on anything PS related?! Are they sponsored by MS or what going on here? I'm baffled to honest. Even when Cyberpunk was released they communicated and actually solved it, even if it took nearly 6 months.
But here, just pointing fingers at Sony and radiosilence. What's going on??!!
I'm new here so just asking.
I usually do not post but I had to login to reply to this thread.
First of all I do not think that GGG overlooking the issues with PoE 1 means that PoE 2 will get the same treatment, we all know that PoE had to be
adaptated to work on consoles, I'm pretty sure they are testing the console version to improve on PoE 2.

Also note that PoE 2 will release as Early Access, so yes, there will be a lot of bugs and issues to be addressed and I do not believe that PoE 1 is a "big thing" on consoles right now because the UI and gameplay are kinda confusing and not smooth, but I belive in PoE 2 this will change.

It sucks ? Yup, but I do not think it is the end of the world specially because PoE 2 is releasing in a few months and they should be focused on PoE 2 now.

"
Azeon wrote:
UI and gameplay are kinda confusing and not smooth, but I belive in PoE 2 this will change.

It sucks ? Yup, but I do not think it is the end of the world specially because PoE 2 is releasing in a few months and they should be focused on PoE 2 now.

Same person or group of people responsable for both console ports. GGG really lacks innovation and creativity in that department and I doubt that they will change. (Many years kinda proved it)

They are PC developer so its just natural that not everything they create fits well for console. Poe2 will be a cluncky port as poe1 was and tbh I am kinda fine with it.

There will alway be things to focus on and console should had some sort of priority yesterday and not after poe2 releases.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
"
PaladinZeke wrote:
it's surprising that noone talks openly how this comapny totally craps on anything PS related?!

But here, just pointing fingers at Sony and radiosilence. What's going on??!!
I'm new here so just asking.

Majority of people in global chat talks a lot about PS related performance. Topics like that on internet usually gets ignored by PC fanatics as they cant relate to us + "how dare we trash Poe" when everything is perfect on PC lol.

They started to radiosilence us at least few years ago and break silence once everything works fine. We rarely get GGG responses on console forums now, but at least we got PS "almost 8 hour late" start apology this league. (We didnt get one last league, people couldnt leave act1 town for almost 3 hours.)
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
The right thing to do is for everyone on PlayStation 5 to abandon the season. Only then will GGG see the lack of respect on its part towards PlayStation 5 players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info