An Update on a Native Path of Exile Client for PlayStation 5

"
Jesus GGG just speak to us

They posted un update saying they don't have an ETA for the release anymore.
Not good news but it is news regardless.
League ia already dead so who cares at this point.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Jesus GGG just speak to us

They posted un update saying they don't have an ETA for the release anymore.
Not good news but it is news regardless.
League ia already dead so who cares at this point.

Cant find any Update
No new Post in the whole Forum Section Nor elsewhere

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone,
Unfortunately we still don't have a solid date for the release of PlayStation 5 native version. All we can say at the moment is that the developers are working hard to bring the version to release as soon as possible. We're truly sorry about the delay. Thank you for your patience.

Just go back one page dude
it has been delayed
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone,
Unfortunately we still don't have a solid date for the release of PlayStation 5 native version. All we can say at the moment is that the developers are working hard to bring the version to release as soon as possible. We're truly sorry about the delay. Thank you for your patience.

Hey its not great news but at least we know, im sure your all working on getting it right and up to speed, thank you for the info look forward to seeing it hopefully in afew more weeks

hope everything goes smoothly with it
"
Hey everyone,

Have you tried actually testing the client before sending it for certification?
Sources tell me you've been told to fix the same issue on 3 separate submissions now.
woops
Last edited by CaptnMello on Aug 28, 2024, 2:29:39 AM
What tf are you talking about you people said it was coming in the day of the patch then failed then told us a couple of weeks and now failed again and you you didn't even get the console patch right with the league messing up a random key board code and we couldn't play the whole day and now you people tell us thank you for your patience? You guys a sure smoking the good stuff at GGG you'll sell up 40 dollar wings but can't fix the fucking game.
I know i saw this but what kind of response is that. Nobody can be satisfied with that as it was very brief no details at all.
Bough Diablo 4 because of this and I'm having fun, the game hasn't crashed once.
Love this league but dying to game freeze and disconnect every 15min is not fun, couple of week turned in to a month disappointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info