An Update on a Native Path of Exile Client for PlayStation 5

"
Bazorg_2 wrote:
Bough Diablo 4 because of this and I'm having fun, the game hasn't crashed once.
Love this league but dying to game freeze and disconnect every 15min is not fun, couple of week turned in to a month disappointing.

It seems like it's time to play Wukong, since this league is a disappointment.
Any mews about eta or we skipping league?
Last edited by kotazavrik on Aug 28, 2024, 12:04:00 PM
Nothing so far. I'm waiting to find out if cross progression, if not I'm ready to buy some stuff. the only problem, there's no Game! hurry up GGG. Date or something, c'mon. Playstation is the number one selling console, you would think you all would be on the market. Their going to make money day one, why wait on that. More Money= more content. Less Stress on devs too.
Just focus on PoE2 at this point, no sane person will be playing on console after they tasted crossplay and all the changes in PoE2.
"
N9eptun wrote:
Just focus on PoE2 at this point, no sane person will be playing on console after they tasted crossplay and all the changes in PoE2.

So I'm not sane because I want to start playing PoE 1 now on the PS5? Stop telling others what to do/like/play and mind your own gamingbuisness heh?!
PoE 1 & 2 are two different games that will co-exist even after PoE 2 is released. And who knows, PoE1 on PS5 might be crossplay too, who knows at this stage to be fair?
The question is, what comes to PS5 first PoE (PS5 client) or Poe2??!!
Still sane exile?
"
CaptnMello wrote:
Still sane exile?

I'm waiting for this comment :D
lol
(╥﹏╥)
At this Point its Just sad.
U Guys deserve all the hate.

Atleast this League is a 3/10 . So i dont mind playing in the First place 🤡

Report Forum Post

Report Account: