Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
zenxander wrote:
"
iP2Win wrote:
atleast give us a timeline or update

Yeah we are past several hours, little courtesy update is overdue

Time to switch to Xbox.. They support Dolby Vision & HDR10+ too.. Sony isn't it anymore
WELL ATLEAST WE KNOW TIME FOR BED I THINK SEE IF I CAN GET DOWN FOR AFEW HOURS AND HOPEFULLY WAKE INTIME FOR A SMALL WAIT BEFORE IT LAUNCHES
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 11:03:27 PM
"
HCSF_MN_651 wrote:

Time to switch to Xbox.. They support Dolby Vision & HDR10+ too.. Sony isn't it anymore

With all my stash tabs and everything else tied to my PSN account, no. Couldn't even get the cosmic turtle hideout on xbox, last leagues supporter pack.

And I already have an Xbox Series X as well as PS5.
"
MaxW81 wrote:
"
Jul 27, 2024 2:54 AM (GMT) - We're still waiting for certification for Playstation for the Virtual Keyboard fix, which we expect can still take several hours from now. Thanks again for your patience on this and we sincerely apologise for the long wait.

RIP

WAIT WHERE WAS THIS POSTED?
Maybe the devs could actually load up the damn game before letting the patch go live? or is that too hard? Absolutely ridiculous how they were talking about taking console more seriously just to do this. How embarrassing ggg
"
Jul 27, 2024 2:54 AM (GMT) - We're still waiting for certification for Playstation for the Virtual Keyboard fix, which we expect can still take several hours from now. Thanks again for your patience on this and we sincerely apologise for the long wait.

Sounds like sony rejected the initial cert and ggg had to fix something and try again. This is on GGG not sony
On the launch updates page

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3533343
"
sinnerbenkei wrote:
"

Sounds like sony rejected the initial cert and ggg had to fix something and try again. This is on GGG not sony

It could also be as dumb as the fact that MSFT is in Seattle, time zone wise the patch was approved 4:45 PM pacific time, during business hours.

Might be that GGG was too late for whatever time zone Sony support is in and we are on after hours/weekend support.
"
pandaman1012 wrote:
On the launch updates page

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3533343

Thanks for this.

You gives usefuls insformations and that's what I's appreciates abouts you
"
GGG, Iknow that you have added console resources for at least POE2. However in the future it would be better to release the console version one day later if that results in sufficient resources being able to support a major league release. I am not sure how resources are divided but managing available support personnel for the various platforms with a staggered launch is preferable to the kind of frustration this has generated. I would prefer a 1 day or 5 day delay in order to get a much smoother launch that meets customer expectations.

What are you even talking about. Heck no we dont want late or delayed or like this broken version. It should be tested in beta client version on console BEFORE the date.
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info