Can't name character in new league [ps5]

As Xbox had been a patch already.
I think this should be PS platform problem.So I do some research in how long does PS certification require?
And I found that PS had a same day certification for developer.
Source WebSite:
https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/05/15/same-day-patch-certification/

Just sharing :)As I'm just waiting and got nothing to do.
8 hours after leaguestart and they didn't bother to hack together a solution to make characters from this website... Wasn't this recommended multiple times by now??
SEE GAMING COMPANIES SOMETIMES TREAT THERE PLAYER BASE LIKE IDIIOTS LIKE ACTIVISON IN PERTICULAR WITH CALL OF DUTY AND THE CHEATING PROBLEM THEY PROB THOUGHT NO1 WOULD BE ABLE TO GO CHECK THAT AND YOU DID N FOUND IT

SO IS IT SONY'S FAULT WITH VERIFICATION OR ARE THEY BUST MAKING SURE PC ARE SORTED BECAUSE THEY HAVE HAD AFEW UPDATES NOW SEEMS THERE WORKING ON THAT RATHER THAN A SOULUTION BUT THEN AGAIN WE WOULDNT KNOW THEY HAVNT SAID ANYTHING TO US

I BET IF SOMEONE ON PC WHO IS CLASSED AS WITHIN THERE TOP 40 POE STREAMERS ON TWITCH OR YT HAD A SIMULAR PROBLEM THEY WOULD HAVE SORTED IT HOURS AGO
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 27, 2024, 12:18:12 AM
"
"
iBlameMustard wrote:
So much belly aching from keyboard commandos that are going to play the game after complaining and writing ignorant comments.

Exercise some patience children.

It's beyond incomprehensible to me how people can unironically say stuff like this. Maybe it's just another way of seeming "better than thou".

God forbid people voice their displeasures, vent, and shame absolutely unforgiveable decisions - such as literally not even testing the option to log-in, because this is proof positive they never even did that - we should all be good little fanboys like you who take it on the face and let it dribble down our chins, eh?

Absolutely unforgiveable? That's a little dramatic. It was a mistake. They'll fix it. Life will go on.
Thers somthing called rapid patch somone let GGG know
"If you opt to designate your patch as Rapid, there are no certification submission requirements."

https://www.reddit.com/r/snowrunner/comments/h0ou3q/some_insight_in_how_patching_works_for_sony_and/
"
DGRSkinny wrote:
"
"
iBlameMustard wrote:
So much belly aching from keyboard commandos that are going to play the game after complaining and writing ignorant comments.

Exercise some patience children.

It's beyond incomprehensible to me how people can unironically say stuff like this. Maybe it's just another way of seeming "better than thou".

God forbid people voice their displeasures, vent, and shame absolutely unforgiveable decisions - such as literally not even testing the option to log-in, because this is proof positive they never even did that - we should all be good little fanboys like you who take it on the face and let it dribble down our chins, eh?

Absolutely unforgiveable? That's a little dramatic. It was a mistake. They'll fix it. Life will go on.

If I'm tying a complex fishing knot, and I forgot a step along the way, and the knot comes loose leading to lost lure and fish, that's a mistake. But at least I tried to tie the knot, and put the lure on, and casted the line into the water to fish.

GGG literally just threw an empty line into the water and they're looking at us like they never expected anything to go wrong. That's unforgiveable because even a toddler would realise YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO TEST A PATCH.
THEY KNEW THIS WAS A PROBLEM THE DAY BEFORE LLEAGUE LAUNCH AND NEVER TOLD ANYONE
ETA monday
Patch is now live on Playstation!
PATCH NO CAP LOGG IN BOYS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info