Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
Haven’t look because work is busy but have they given an ETA or update yet?

An hour ago they said "several hours".
Was gonna be a gladiator... now I'm a sadiator...
"
Haven’t look because work is busy but have they given an ETA or update yet?

They've just said it "could be several hours" a couple times. Once 4hrs ago, and once 1hr ago
Damn that sucks! Hope it’s up when I’m finished work
I can get the virtual keyboard being a problem but why won't it let us use a physical keyboard and bypass it lol
"
iBlameMustard wrote:
So much belly aching from keyboard commandos that are going to play the game after complaining and writing ignorant comments.

Exercise some patience children.

It's beyond incomprehensible to me how people can unironically say stuff like this. Maybe it's just another way of seeming "better than thou".

God forbid people voice their displeasures, vent, and shame absolutely unforgiveable decisions - such as literally not even testing the option to log-in, because this is proof positive they never even did that - we should all be good little fanboys like you who take it on the face and let it dribble down our chins, eh?
"
"
iBlameMustard wrote:
So much belly aching from keyboard commandos that are going to play the game after complaining and writing ignorant comments.

It's beyond incomprehensible to me how people can unironically say stuff like this. Maybe it's just another way of seeming "better than thou".

God forbid people voice their displeasures, vent, and shame absolutely unforgiveable decisions - such as literally not even testing the option to log-in, because this is proof positive they never even did that - we should all be good little fanboys like you who take it on the face and let it dribble down our chins, eh?

This.
Second wave of jokes to stay sane:

Where do New England gamers spend most of their playtime?
The Maine menu.

What does the gamer girl say after s.e.x?
U-bi-soft

A Gamers perspective of Reality.
Great graphics, terrible gameplay.

What’s the difference between a Nickelback album and PoE?
You can actually play the Nickelback album.
"
AR1ZONA85 wrote:
"
"
iBlameMustard wrote:

This.

This.
WELL BOYS WHEN U THINK UR BEHIND I NTHE LEAGUE JSUT THINK THIS SOMEONE HADS JUST KILLED SHAPER ALREADY

MEANING GGG WILL DO SOME "BALANCING CHANGES IN A PATCH SOON" MEANING WE WILL ULTIMATLY GET THE LEAGUE IN THE NERF STATE AND LEFT TO SUFFER NERF'S OVER TUNING
BALANCES AFTER THERE PATCH,

AND PROB WONT GET THE NICE LOOT DROPS THATS ARE HAPPENING NOW BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH THEY LIKE TO STOP LOOT LOOK AT LEAST SEASON BEN AND OTHER SLAMMED THE MEATSACKS, WITH GHOSTS GOT ALL THE LOOT THEY NEEDED, GOT MAGEEBOODS THEN NERFED IT TO DEATH

SAME OLD SAME OLD NEVER MIND ALWAYS NEXT LEAGUE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info