Can't name character in new league [ps5]

Sad day, sad face......

LET ME IN
The next time you are in front of the store ready to buy something, remember this beautiful episode so that you can give them your money with more "happiness"

:D
$89.99 just went to Diablo 4 expansion instead of Path ofExile. What a shame.
"
p_loxo wrote:
The next time you are in front of the store ready to buy something, remember this beautiful episode so that you can give them your money with more "happiness"

:D

IM GONN BUY MTX AND THE WITHIN SECONDS CANCEL MY BANK CARD MEANING GGG WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THERE MONEY UNTIL I VERIFY I MADE THE PAYMENT INCASE IV LOST MY CARD AND SOMEONE FOUND IT AND USED IT THAT WAY IT WILL TAKE LIKE 4-5 WORKING BUSINESS DAYS LONGER BEFORE FUNS ARE OFFICIALLY ALLOWED TO BE RELEASED FROM MY BANK.

I WILL ALSO DO THIS ON A FRIDAY AFTER 3PM MEANING SAT AND SUN WONT COUND AND IT WIL LBE 5 DAYS FROM THE MONDAY BEFORE GGG GETS THE MONEY THATS HOW TRANSACTIONS WORK WITH THIS GAME RIGHT THEY PROMISE SOEMTHING, GET YOU READY TO RECIEVE THE ENJOYMENT AND THEN LEAVE YOU HANGING FOR IT?

I CAN DO THISWITH MY PAYMENTS IF THATS HOW THEY WANT IT
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 11:40:34 PM
Definitely not buying tabs or mtx thisleague
Big W to the Diablo team tonight. Who thought it would be due to a simple "name" feature. Yikes.
jesus, i just woke up and was really looking forward to start... still no change REALLLY???
"
HasiMoto23 wrote:
jesus, i just woke up and was really looking forward to start... still no change REALLLY???

Are you still sane, Exile?
Haven’t look because work is busy but have they given an ETA or update yet?
"
Haven’t look because work is busy but have they given an ETA or update yet?

Jul 27, 2024 2:54 AM (GMT) - We're still waiting for certification for Playstation for the Virtual Keyboard fix, which we expect can still take several hours from now. Thanks again for your patience on this and we sincerely apologise for the long wait.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3533343

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info