Can't name character in new league [ps5]

At this point I'm almost more annoyed at Sony's certification process tbh. How tf did Microsoft certify 3hrs ago and Sony still hasn't....
"
"
DarkAngel967 wrote:
Warhawk wtf is wrong with you????
Have you destroyed your Capslock button or can you doesn't see what you write without Capslock ??
I think you should go to Fielmann maybe they can help you

Probably broke caps lock while trying to get that dang virtual keyboard working lol

maybe this could be possible
One staff post many many hours ago. Complete and utter disrespect to the player base.
If it's up to sony ggg could have said that and it would have been alright we could have done other things instead of beg for a response but it's all good I'm over it if any of us in our lives would have treated a situation this way we would be let go or chastised for it
"
Davion wrote:

At this point I'm almost more annoyed at Sony's certification process tbh. How tf did Microsoft certify 3hrs ago and Sony still hasn't....

Perhaps Sony aren't receiving enough toucans in their messages and twitter feeds..? If there's one thing we know, it's that toucans immediately get responses and attention, lol
Last edited by Surtr_Rising on Jul 26, 2024, 10:35:03 PM
"Hi, i'm Mark Robbins , and i'm here for a new QoL teasers, from Settler of Kalgur....
In this new league you have to wait, a lot ,
also we add a buff to bug and a nerf to opportunity to have fun of playstation players.
We add a Huge change in testing mechanics, and now bugs take 100% MORE time to be fixed.
We also don't apologise for your lifetime wasted, you are second class people, even though you pay like the pc and xbox users.
Remember to support us though, and be excited for whatever crap we serve up in the teasers
See you again, now i go to play Fortinite"

if you are offended by this joke then we are equal
"
Davion wrote:

Its because xbox allows a keyboard connection.
"
NukeofDoom wrote:
"
Davion wrote:

Sony allows a keyboard also. GGG was not smart enough to have one implemented in their buggy mess f a game....
"
NukeofDoom wrote:
"
Davion wrote:

So does PlayStation. IF the game allows M&K then it will work on PS5. PoE simply doesn't support m&k on console is all. I can still play some other games like Ark with m&k.
When do we start emailing sony to do the path of exile cert. Rito

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info