Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
iKillaVanilla wrote:
"
NukeofDoom wrote:
"
Davion wrote:

At this point I'm almost more annoyed at Sony's certification process tbh. How tf did Microsoft certify 3hrs ago and Sony still hasn't....

Its because xbox allows a keyboard connection.

Sony allows a keyboard also. GGG was not smart enough to have one implemented in their buggy mess f a game....

GAME SPAWNED ON PC, PPL USE KEYBOARDS, THEY PORT IT OVER TO CONSOLE, MAINLY PPL USE CONTROLLER, THEY IMPLEMENT CONTROLLER TO PC, CONSOLE STILL ISNT ALLOWED TO USE KEYBOARD BECAUSE THERE NOT SURE HOW KEYBOARD WOULD WORK WITH PATH OF EXILE ON CONSOLE LOL
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 10:43:07 PM
Pc and xbox full 3 months.
Playstation 2months 29 days and counting
"
iKillaVanilla wrote:
"
NukeofDoom wrote:
"
Davion wrote:

At this point I'm almost more annoyed at Sony's certification process tbh. How tf did Microsoft certify 3hrs ago and Sony still hasn't....

Its because xbox allows a keyboard connection.

Sony allows a keyboard also. GGG was not smart enough to have one implemented in their buggy mess f a game....

playstation has keyboard enable since playstation2, even had a controller with a keyboard in middle as official controller.
"
Viton009 wrote:
Pc and xbox full 3 months.
Playstation 2months 29 days and counting

6 HOURS AND 43 MIN SINCE "LAUNCH" IM GONNA GET AROUND 10 TO 11 HOURS MARK BEFORE A "UPDATE MESSAGE" SAYING ITS GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 12 HOURS HAHAHA
Yeah I woke up early 5AM here and I guess we just have to wait it out. Sometimes it is good to make mistakes, with POE2 around the corner we certainly wouldn't want this to happen.
Hillok better drop me a mirror
I KNOW I USE MOUSE AND KEYS ON WARZONE AND MODERN WARFARE 2 AND 3 IM JUST SAYING PATH OF EXILE WAS BUILD FOR PC WHERE THEY USED AMOUSE AND KEYS ANDTHEN THEY PORTED IT TO CONSOLE AND NEVER THOUGHT TO MAKE MOUSE AND KEY AVAILABLE IT MAKE NO SENCE

ID WOULD HONESTLY PREFER TO BE BALE TO SWAP THE OVER ALL OUT LOOK FOR PATH OF EXILE ON CONSOLETO BE MORE INLINE WITH PC IM NOT THAT STUPID TO NEED TO KNOW WHAT BUTTONS IM PRESSIING I KNOW WHAT IM PRESSING I DONT NEED SQUARE, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE AND X, ON SCREEN ITS ANNOYING

AND ALLOW US TO USE M&k
I understand they’re trying to fix it and we’re waiting on Sony, but ultimately we’re GGG/POE customers. I’d like to see something in terms of a compensation apology. This has been another bad launch day. But I’m patient and will still support the game.
YOU KNOW WHAT IV JSUT THOUGHT ABOUT WE HAVE ALL OUR AURAS ON TOP OF OUR SCREEN WELL HOW ARE THE STATIC BOSS BARS GOING TO FIT UP THERE AS WELL? PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE THOUGHT OF THIS AND LOOKED AT IT AND WENT YET THATS CLUTTERED
"
Jul 27, 2024 2:54 AM (GMT) - We're still waiting for certification for Playstation for the Virtual Keyboard fix, which we expect can still take several hours from now. Thanks again for your patience on this and we sincerely apologise for the long wait.

RIP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info