Can't name character in new league [ps5]

They added a new uber boss you fight at lvl1 he steals your name and you must wait to get it back. The emersion is great.
I was only going to play 2 hrs due to the hype. Now, I have no interest in this league. Good luck y'all. Hopefully u all can have good leagues
"
"
KingOFTheKill wrote:
"
FUNNY THING IS A GGG EMPLOYEE REACHED OUT TO ME IN DM'S.....AND SAID WE DELETED UR MESSAGE FOR BEING OVERLY NEGATIVE SO THERE 100% READING THE MESSAGES.

THERE JUST CHOOSING TO NOT INTERACT WITH US SO IF THIS MESSAGE SUDDENLY DISSAPEARS AND IM NOT LONGER TALKING THEN YOU KNOW THECRACK LADS

More unproven conspiracy theory bs, please stop.

If you've been following this thread you'd know a lot of messages have been deleted by staff. They're here, they're paying attention, nothing conspiratorial about it.

You have some of GGG's boot-polish dribbling down your chin, need a napkin?

That's the guy that cleared out Lost's guild stash with only a day or 2 left in the league. Obviously he knows what he's talking about.
Any updates on this? I think it has been about 6 1/2 hours
I don't think they can give an exact ETA because it's up to Sony certification now. When Sony says it's good to go they'll say the patch is live.
"
Shortyz138 wrote:
Any updates on this? I think it has been about 6 1/2 hours

They're blaming it on sony approving the certification at this point
"
"
KingOFTheKill wrote:
"
FUNNY THING IS A GGG EMPLOYEE REACHED OUT TO ME IN DM'S.....AND SAID WE DELETED UR MESSAGE FOR BEING OVERLY NEGATIVE SO THERE 100% READING THE MESSAGES.

THERE JUST CHOOSING TO NOT INTERACT WITH US SO IF THIS MESSAGE SUDDENLY DISSAPEARS AND IM NOT LONGER TALKING THEN YOU KNOW THECRACK LADS

More unproven conspiracy theory bs, please stop.

If you've been following this thread you'd know a lot of messages have been deleted by staff. They're here, they're paying attention, nothing conspiratorial about it.

You have some of GGG's boot-polish dribbling down your chin, need a napkin?

1ST THINK I REPLYED DIRECTLY TO SOMEONE WHO SAID I WAS LYING ABOUT GGG READNG MESSAGES AND DM'N ME WHICH THEY DID IM NOT LYING

2NDLY SOUND LIKE UR ABIT OF THE WHITE KNIGHT IN THIS SERNARIO COMING AT ME HERE LIL BRO IM JUST AS FRUSTRATED AS THE NEXT MAN MORE BECUASE I STUPIDLY BOUGHT THE SUPPORTER PACKS YESTERDAY I WAS GONNA GET THE MAP DEVICE AND HIDEOUT TONIGHT, BUT THATS NOT HAPPENING NOW

IM A SUPPORTER OF A GAME I ENJOY AND IS SUPPORTED BY DEV WHO VALUE THERE PLAYER BASE OTHERWISE I CAN EASILY GO AND SPEND ON ANOTHER GAME I USED TO DO IT WITH CALL OF DUTY I HAD EVERY SKIN, EVERY GUN CAMO AND ONCE THEY STARTED SLACKING AND LETTING CHEATERS RUN WILD AND DOING SLOPPY UPDATES I LEFT AND STOP SUPPORTING THEM

THINGS WILL GO WHAT WAY WITH THIS GAME TITLE AS WELL, D4 UPDATES ARE LOOKING PREMIUM RIGHT ABOUT NOW MAYBE NOT THE CONTENT BUT DEFO THE CAPABILITY TO ROLL OUT PLAYABLE PATCHES
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 10:26:53 PM
Warhawk wtf is wrong with you????
Have you destroyed your Capslock button or can you doesn't see what you write without Capslock ??
I think you should go to Fielmann maybe they can help you
"
DarkAngel967 wrote:
Warhawk wtf is wrong with you????
Have you destroyed your Capslock button or can you doesn't see what you write without Capslock ??
I think you should go to Fielmann maybe they can help you

Probably broke caps lock while trying to get that dang virtual keyboard working lol
still sane exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info