Can't name character in new league [ps5]

Sony is stonewalling users of the critically important fix! they need to release the update damnit! I showered before 3.25 launched, ate breakfast, watched a stream, ate lunch, still watching a stream, and still no update x3 I don't like waiting on slow mofos doing their job. I live in Alaska, so, I have to deal with slow mofos doing their jobs super slowly all the time x3
I spent my day off waiting. Thank you for the valuable gaming experience. Or I could work...
Ben will probably get BACK to maps before I can even NAME a toon
"
KingOFTheKill wrote:
"
FUNNY THING IS A GGG EMPLOYEE REACHED OUT TO ME IN DM'S.....AND SAID WE DELETED UR MESSAGE FOR BEING OVERLY NEGATIVE SO THERE 100% READING THE MESSAGES.

THERE JUST CHOOSING TO NOT INTERACT WITH US SO IF THIS MESSAGE SUDDENLY DISSAPEARS AND IM NOT LONGER TALKING THEN YOU KNOW THECRACK LADS

More unproven conspiracy theory bs, please stop.

ISNT IT AWFUL WHEN THE LOUD MOUTH IS RIGHT?

THERE YOU GO LOOK AT THE TIMES AND DATES
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 10:16:25 PM
I worked 15 consecutive days to take off on league day. And once again frustrated
NEVER trust GGG to launch a league on console smoothly. I can only remember once or twice where there weren't massive problems (granted I've only been playing for a relatively short time)
"
KingOFTheKill wrote:
"
FUNNY THING IS A GGG EMPLOYEE REACHED OUT TO ME IN DM'S.....AND SAID WE DELETED UR MESSAGE FOR BEING OVERLY NEGATIVE SO THERE 100% READING THE MESSAGES.

THERE JUST CHOOSING TO NOT INTERACT WITH US SO IF THIS MESSAGE SUDDENLY DISSAPEARS AND IM NOT LONGER TALKING THEN YOU KNOW THECRACK LADS

More unproven conspiracy theory bs, please stop.

If you've been following this thread you'd know a lot of messages have been deleted by staff. They're here, they're paying attention, nothing conspiratorial about it.

You have some of GGG's boot-polish dribbling down your chin, need a napkin?
"
press_start73 wrote:
"
Spontex88 wrote:
"
press_start73 wrote:
Anyone tried deleting and re-installing on PS5? my connection is pretty slow on Friday night, so I'm afraid to risk it. but there;s been a few leagues where the update got certified after the full bundle with a fix did.

I tried. Don't waste your time, it doesn't change anything

Thanks Spontex88! saves me watching 42GBs drip back onto my PS5!

You're welcome

A little edit for those who have the same problem, reinstalling the game solve my problem of custom loot filter who was missing. A little win but at least it's a win!
darn.. remote play won't allow copy/paste to the name input :(

I assme it doesn't allow copy/paste at all in any locations... but I can't even force inputs with an external keyboard connected through my phone. I may just be out of ideas ;)
"
pandaman1012 wrote:
Ben will probably get BACK to maps before I can even NAME a toon

HE DIED AND WILL BE BACK IN ACT 10 BEFORE PATCH RELEASE, AND BEN IS A GREAT PLAYER BUT HE'S GETTING TO PLAY THE GAME PRETTY MUCH TWICE WHILE WE'RE ALL SAT HERE HEADBUTTING THE WALL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info