Can't name character in new league [ps5]

I understand why the staff probably wants to avoid posting and receiving more flaming over this issue, but after 6 hours of the issue being known and every other platform being up and running, the least we could get is an explanation and apology for the continued delay.

Super glad, I took the day off to enjoy league start. Could’ve work my shift, made cash, and been home and this still wouldn’t have been fixed at this point.
Now imagine we are having crossplay in POE2. PS players unable to compete in races or market.
Need to release console league a week early next time haha
"
press_start73 wrote:
Anyone tried deleting and re-installing on PS5? my connection is pretty slow on Friday night, so I'm afraid to risk it. but there;s been a few leagues where the update got certified after the full bundle with a fix did.

I tried. Don't waste your time, it doesn't change anything
"
FUNNY THING IS A GGG EMPLOYEE REACHED OUT TO ME IN DM'S.....AND SAID WE DELETED UR MESSAGE FOR BEING OVERLY NEGATIVE SO THERE 100% READING THE MESSAGES.

THERE JUST CHOOSING TO NOT INTERACT WITH US SO IF THIS MESSAGE SUDDENLY DISSAPEARS AND IM NOT LONGER TALKING THEN YOU KNOW THECRACK LADS

More unproven conspiracy theory bs, please stop.
Come the heck on sonyyyyyyy
"
Widdlywhaa wrote:
I understand why the staff probably wants to avoid posting and receiving more flaming over this issue, but after 6 hours of the issue being known and every other platform being up and running, the least we could get is an explanation and apology for the continued delay.

Super glad, I took the day off to enjoy league start. Could’ve work my shift, made cash, and been home and this still wouldn’t have been fixed at this point.

THEY SAID THEY WERE AWARE OF THIS PROBLEM FROM LAST MINUTE CHANGE FROM PATCH YESTERDAY..

SO RATHER THAN MAKING A STATEMENT AND LETTING PEOPLE KNOW YES WE WOULD BE PEE'D OFF BUT AT LEAST WE COULD HAVE MADE ARANGEMENT TO DO SOEMTHIGN ELSE TONIGHT, UNTIL THE GAME WAS READY, BUT NO THEY LET US SIT THERE AND THEN WAS LIKE SURPRISE COME NAME UR CHARACTER
"
Spontex88 wrote:
"
press_start73 wrote:
Anyone tried deleting and re-installing on PS5? my connection is pretty slow on Friday night, so I'm afraid to risk it. but there;s been a few leagues where the update got certified after the full bundle with a fix did.

I tried. Don't waste your time, it doesn't change anything

Thanks Spontex88! saves me watching 42GBs drip back onto my PS5!
"
"
Widdlywhaa wrote:

THEY SAID THEY WERE AWARE OF THIS PROBLEM FROM LAST MINUTE CHANGE FROM PATCH YESTERDAY..

SO RATHER THAN MAKING A STATEMENT AND LETTING PEOPLE KNOW YES WE WOULD BE PEE'D OFF BUT AT LEAST WE COULD HAVE MADE ARANGEMENT TO DO SOEMTHIGN ELSE TONIGHT, UNTIL THE GAME WAS READY, BUT NO THEY LET US SIT THERE AND THEN WAS LIKE SURPRISE COME NAME UR CHARACTER

Tell him that you can't see his nickname, and ask him to type in his nickname to see
Don't complain here, complain with your wallet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info