Can't name character in new league [ps5]

this might get lost in the sauce but I like to go outside to a garden, then cover myself in dirt and pretend im a potato.
Is there a form ignore list to add this caps lock fool to?
Last edited by KingOFTheKill on Jul 26, 2024, 8:21:09 PM
"
how long till ggg fix this if it was on PC it would have been done in 30 mins can't log in on Xbox or PlayStation not happy and not spending on skins this time

I FEEL YOU GOT UP THIS MORNING, DID THE "UPDATE" DIDNT KNOW IT WAS GONNA LOCK ME OUT SO COULDNT MAKE THIS SEASONS HIDEOUT BEFORE LAUNCH LIKE NORMAL, NEVER GOT TO FINISH BUYING ALL THE SUPPORTER PACK

AND THEN LAUNCH WELL LETS JUST SAY DOESNT LOOK LIKE THIS SEASONS SUPPORTER PACKS ARE GETTING BOUGHT ON TOP OF THIS TODAY I SEEN A FEMALE STREAM SHOWING OFF HER PATH OF EXILE 2 GAME CONTROLLER SHE WAS SENT OFF GGG BUT SHES PC MAIN BUT CANT WAIT TRY IT OUT ON PS5

SO THE "CLOSED BETA" IS ALREADY PICKED BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS, THE LIE ABOUT YOU HAD TO HAVE OVER A CERTAIN AMOUNT PAID ON UR ACCOUNT WAS A LIE AS WELL BY THE LOOKS OF THING AND THE "REGISTER" WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WAS PROB JUST TO HYPE UP THE GAME
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 8:23:46 PM
wow! 4 hours in already and still no hotfix!?!?!?

What gives GGG?
Prayge (*-*)/\
Last edited by Induced_Pandemic on Jul 26, 2024, 8:25:37 PM
been waiting soooo long now it actually a mess of a launch for consoles GIMME MY BOAT ALREADY MAN
So many tragic stories here. I'm really glad I haven't taken two weeks vacation for this as I did for Necropolis (my first full league so it felt like a good idea)
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭
You said that HOURS AGO. WHY HAS THIS FIX NOT GOTTEN DEPLOYED YET. You instead think it's a good idea to repost it as if saying it'll take MORE hours is acceptable?
Sigh
Last edited by Khiljaz on Jul 26, 2024, 8:34:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info