Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
SillySeraphim wrote:
why are some people on ps4 still? Its 2024 now...

Because GGG refuses to make a ps5 version, so technically even when you play on a PS5 you're still playing ps4
2ND LAB LOL SOME PPL ARE IN ACT 10 NEARLY ON TO 3RD LAB HAHAHA I SAT AND WATCHED A PC PLAYER GET A PATCH ABOUT 30 MIN AGO OR SUMMIT WHILE WERE STAT HERE WITH SILENT
GGG time to roll out the "create a character on the website tools" that are hiding in a fork of the website code. all logged in PSN/Xbox accounts granted access to create your character here. it's pushing/puhsed through your data storage either way ;)

Last edited by press_start73 on Jul 26, 2024, 8:46:01 PM
"
sinnerbenkei wrote:
"
SillySeraphim wrote:
why are some people on ps4 still? Its 2024 now...

Because GGG refuses to make a ps5 version, so technically even when you play on a PS5 you're still playing ps4

BUT IN THE LIVE THEY SAID THERE WORKING ON IT, SO U CAN 120HZ AND REALLY GOOD UPDATED GRAPHICS...CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT DOOZY DROP AND SEE THE STATE ITS IN
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 8:46:39 PM
At this point, I think time is better spent spamming Sony for getting the cert pushed.. GGG is doing their best.
While PC and Xbox players were happily slaying monsters and looting treasures, our poor PlayStation friends were left wandering in the login limbo. It's a classic case of 'console-ation' prizes for everyone else while they wait for their turn. I don’t care anymore ngl
from reddit:

"
Jul 26, 2024 4:46 PM (PDT) - The Virtual Keyboard fix for Xbox is now live. You may need to restart your console to receive the patch. We're currently still waiting for certifaction of the patch for Playstation. Thanks for your patience on this and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Some jokes to spend our time:

What do gamers and musicians have in common?
Their fans are super noisy.

Why can’t PC gamers use Uber?
Too many incompatible drivers.

Why did the gamer play so many video games after his breakup?
He needed to console himself.

My roommate was playing a video game last night and smashed his keyboard when he died.
He definitely lost “control.”

What do Americans do after winning the World Cup?
Turn off the PlayStation.

What’s the difference between a Nickelback album and PoE?
You can actually play the Nickelback album.

july 27th 1:15 am gmt n still no patch
I’m at work, is it still down?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info