Can't name character in new league [ps5]

Going on 4 hours and still no further updates

Edit: apparently they fixed xbox, even though they had a workaround "waiting on Playstation now"
Last edited by sinnerbenkei on Jul 26, 2024, 7:58:33 PM
"
"
"
I'm wondering if they're trying to bundle the fixes from other issues they've fixed on PC, and just waiting to catch what they can before they pay for another deployment to Sony servers.

In this case they can just move back to a week difference between league releases on pc and consoles.

They wanted to stream line updates like D4 does, but they aren't willing to pay for immediate update slots with sony, unless ofcourse it effects the ability to buy MTX, as we've seen in the past, those updates are pushed immediately.

My ability to buy MTX definitely got affected and it's gonna stay that way long after this situation gets resolved, if it comes back at all.

An odd bug here and there I can deal with, it's an old game, there must be lots of blind spots in the code and whatnot. But crashes that get ignored (delve) and dumb bugs like the keyboard one that cuts players off the new league and makes the standard league a misery to be in, those are the kinds of things I take personally. They tell me that the dev can't be bothered to make even the bare minimum amount of effort make the experience a more pleasant one for me as a customer.

Or take one of the new QOL updates, the one that moves currency in large quantities to the inventory and back. On console, it's bound to the move button, you just need to press and hold it... and then release it. Only then will the action happen. I'll say it again: you need to guess how long the button needs to be pressed, hold it for that long or longer, and then release it. After that, you see if it was long enough or not.

This kind of hastily patched together features tell me that there's a very small team that is porting stuff from PC and they don't even get to consult a UX designer, they need to come up with their own way to implement it, and then it feels half-baked and rushed in a way that feels almost insulting when you realize that they then hope the players to support them for this crap.

So yeah, I don't need any MTX, I don't need any more stash tabs, but I was ready to get the new support packs and anything else that could be bought because I was so impressed with the new league announcement. Not anymore. I'm not impressed anymore. If anything, I'm starting to feel like I've already gave these guys way more than they ever deserved for what they provide.
Stop with the caps lock, its unnecessary.
"
sinnerbenkei wrote:

Edit: apparently they fixed xbox, even though they had a workaround "waiting on Playstation now"

Damn, its almost like Sony's patch certification process has always been slower than Microsoft's or smth. How shocking that the faster processing system would get the fix first!
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
Can confirm on PS4 Pro as well. Tried using a USB keyboard, that doesn't help. gg
"
"

LIKE I POSTED EARLIER ON MY POST IM DYSLEXIC IT EASIER FOR MY TO READ, SPELL, AND UNDERSTAND THERE FOR I CAP IT, ITS OK BRO IM NOT MAD AT ANYONE ONLY ZOOMERS THINK IM SHOUTING

UR IN A SAFE SPACE SNOWFLAKE

(AND YES THAT WAS VERY PASSIVE AGREESSIVE)

Trust me I am familiar with dyslexia and it doesnt manifest in caps. Everyone else is typing normally so based on your comment, you like to read your comments. Anyhow, i dont think youre shouting, it just makes it harder to read.
"

CAPS LOCK HYPE TRAIN COMMENCE.
This sucks, got off work for the day, talk the wife into letting me play all day, now iits an hour till bed.... the back to a work week. What sucks is the family all went out for a day at the park (to give me some space) and i gave that up to be stuck in the forums. Probably should of taken off monday instead. Should we expect this with POE 2?
"
"

CAPS LOCK HYPE TRAIN COMMENCE.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT
"
ComradeAlis wrote:
"
sinnerbenkei wrote:

Damn, its almost like Sony's patch certification process has always been slower than Microsoft's or smth. How shocking that the faster processing system would get the fix first!

PSan's certification can't be as long as they claim since they broke the game yesterday and the broken version got certified. Maybe thry shouldn't have made last second changes without testing at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info