Can't name character in new league [ps5]

CALM DOWN
"
"
"
Stop with the caps lock, its unnecessary.

LIKE I POSTED EARLIER ON MY POST IM DYSLEXIC IT EASIER FOR MY TO READ, SPELL, AND UNDERSTAND THERE FOR I CAP IT, ITS OK BRO IM NOT MAD AT ANYONE ONLY ZOOMERS THINK IM SHOUTING

UR IN A SAFE SPACE SNOWFLAKE

(AND YES THAT WAS VERY PASSIVE AGREESSIVE)

Trust me I am familiar with dyslexia and it doesnt manifest in caps. Everyone else is typing normally so based on your comment, you like to read your comments. Anyhow, i dont think youre shouting, it just makes it harder to read.

They're trying to spin conspiracies about tue "secret reasons" behind the virtual keyboard issue and unironically calling people snowflakes, lol. They're too far gone. It ain't worth it, man.
"
"
"

LIKE I POSTED EARLIER ON MY POST IM DYSLEXIC IT EASIER FOR MY TO READ, SPELL, AND UNDERSTAND THERE FOR I CAP IT, ITS OK BRO IM NOT MAD AT ANYONE ONLY ZOOMERS THINK IM SHOUTING

UR IN A SAFE SPACE SNOWFLAKE

(AND YES THAT WAS VERY PASSIVE AGREESSIVE)

Trust me I am familiar with dyslexia and it doesnt manifest in caps. Everyone else is typing normally so based on your comment, you like to read your comments. Anyhow, i dont think youre shouting, it just makes it harder to read.

HONESTLY IF YOU COULD SEE THE BACK END AND SEE HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO EDIT MY MESSAGES AFTER READING THEM, SENDING THEM AND THEN HAVING TO GO BACK INTO THEM ITS ABOUT 5 6 EVEN LIKE 9 TIMES SOMETIMES TO MAKE THE SENTENCE MAKE SENCE WITH CAPS ITS ALOT LESS THAN IF I WAS USING SMALLS
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 8:10:46 PM
Same for PS4
WOW PC JUST GOT A PATCH LOL IV JSUT WATCHED QUIN69 DO IT
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 8:12:08 PM
"
AR1ZONA85 wrote:
"
"

CAPS LOCK HYPE TRAIN COMMENCE.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT

LOUD NOISES
PS4, 33GB dl and unable to name a character. Bug bug bug
how long till ggg fix this if it was on PC it would have been done in 30 mins can't log in on Xbox or PlayStation not happy and not spending on skins this time
"
This sucks, got off work for the day, talk the wife into letting me play all day, now iits an hour till bed.... the back to a work week. What sucks is the family all went out for a day at the park (to give me some space) and i gave that up to be stuck in the forums. Probably should of taken off monday instead. Should we expect this with POE 2?

Rushed patches and dumb bugs like this? Probably not. Much bigger team for the main (PC) version, probably a much bigger porting team as well. Also hopefully a better testing and deployment infrastructure.

I wouldn't be surprised if the POE2 ports get treated as terribly as POE1 from usability standpoint though. Like, you know, no kb/m support, terrible UX design choices, and overall hit-or-miss approach to porting any feature to the inferior platforms.
Last edited by PetrCobra on Jul 26, 2024, 8:17:34 PM
double post
Last edited by PetrCobra on Jul 26, 2024, 8:17:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info