Can't name character in new league [ps5]

ETA PLEASE!
Attention, Path of Exile players! The latest league has thrown a hilarious curveball at PlayStation users. Due to a virtual keyboard glitch, nobody can create a player name and log in. It's like a game of hide and seek where everyone's hiding, but nobody can seek! It's a comical twist that even the virtual world couldn't resist. So, while we wait for the glitch to be fixed, let's gather around the campfire and share some virtual s'mores and tales of our non-existent adventures. After all, who needs a player name when you can be the legendary 'Player Without a Name?
dang, this is grim, even the bootlickers and white knights have finally become silent
"
dang, this is grim, even the bootlickers and white knights have finally become silent

I'm sure someone will come up for air here soon.
"
Khiljaz wrote:
"

Sorry, i was busy buying mtx. Are we talking about how magnanimous GGG is again? Bc im like, totally down for that
honestly at this point thee league can do one, i just want a new alt
"
Khiljaz wrote:
"

HHAHAH NA THEY TOOK SNORKLES WITH THEM BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 8:40:10 PM
why are some people on ps4 still? Its 2024 now...
GGG DONT PUT THE PATCH OUT OK IV JUST ORDERED A KEBAB MEAT AND CHIPS, AND A CAN OF DR PEPPER WILL TAKE ABOUT 25 MIN TO COME SO MAKE THE PATCH DROP IN LIKE A HOUR GIVE ME TIME TO EAT IT AND CHILL
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 26, 2024, 8:42:42 PM
I guess we just sit here and watch our favorite streamers do their second lab before we can even name our character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info