Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

Does echoes of creation deal more ailments (ignite) damage with exerted attacks?
cant find any info, only bug reports no fixes
Last edited by nocheatsinlife on Jul 19, 2024, 4:39:38 AM
"
The Unbreakable Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer provides "8% of Armour applies to Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage taken from Hits". It now has 15% of Armour also applies to Chaos Damage taken from Hits.

"
The Fortitude Ascendancy Passive Skill now provides "You have 15 Fortification" (previously 20).

nerf
"
The Adorned Unique Jewel now has 0-100% increased Effect of Jewel Socket Passive Skills containing Corrupted Magic Jewels (previously 50-150%).

-33% nerf
"
The Taste of Hate Unique Flask no longer has 10-15% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage during Effect. Instead, it now has 20-30% of Fire and Lightning Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage during Effect.

huge nerf
"
The Defiance of Destiny Unique Amulet now causes you to Gain 10-20% of Missing Unreserved Life before being Hit by an Enemy (previously 25-35%).

very huge nerf
Is it now possible to create a new character good and not follow a guide?
i'm not super good at the game, but creating my own melee build and get very far would've been fun :'D
Wicked-Vortex
No more magic find, nerf etc......WHO CARES
Melee is buffed, we have currency market, we cant be happier

Sim City league mechanics give me AC:Black Flag vibes which is good because I liked that game.

I'm hyped to this league, it cant be worse than Necropolis but it can even be better than Affiction
Happy with endurance charge changes and max res on jewels possible
Also loads of other things
Thank you, must login to play this league. can't be happier.
POG
"Unwavering Vision" buff? I guess you really don't want players to map without scarabs. Anyway, huge league, good job, and I hope everything will work as intended.
How exactly are we going to deal with physical hits? Genuine question. Also goodbye champion stun immunity... you are already missed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Totally nitpicking:

RIP Flamewood totem + rejuvenation totem. My tanky build made for scion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info