Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

O-O
RIP my ssf ruthless poison ancestral protector and hello new league of endless possibilities with melee. Chieftain looking spicy with endless cries.
Lol basically half of the balance patch is about making melee mega ridiculously
broken just for the sake of meta shake which is stupid game balancing and other half is about nerfing to the ground my unkillable 25m dps dot scorching ray of imo with fire trap chieftain. I blocked build on poe.ninja so it don't attract copy paste nubs but i guess someone from GGG saw it nonetheless, sadge.

Will play one week and if its shit league as necro im out anyways i guess.

Btw melee was melee 10 years ago now half of this skills are more range than range skills, covering half of the screen in slam or throwing some shield or trash over the whole screen.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Jul 18, 2024, 8:48:06 PM
You can't be serious with the Hatred change. That aura was carrying the damage for most builds unless you start investing in mirror tear gear and this is compiled on top of nerf after nerf with every patch for years. Congrats, the barrier of entry is getting more difficult with every patch.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Ohhhhhh shit, these changes are wild and just what the game needed.

People malding about losing x don’t understand flipping status quo is what keeps PoE fresh.

Best of luck to everyone this league, surely it’s a banger.
PLEASE STOP TURNING THE GAME INTO RUTHLESS. NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY RUTHLESS.
That's it.
so.. flesh and stone with 500% aura effectiveness can be immortal? :D
"
HealerGirl wrote:
PLEASE STOP TURNING THE GAME INTO RUTHLESS. NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY RUTHLESS.

Ruthless is way better but nobody plays it because you can get everything easier in normal mode. But if i could choose what is better option its definitively ruthless mode. But yea as long as it has two options everyone will go for easier one.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Hyped as hell :) age of exile, lets go :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info