Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

Impale minions nerfed for no reason <3
GGG, you did a good job. A lot of cool new stuff here, but.
You said, that you don't want ascendancies to be generic, right?
It HAS to bring something new to the table, something, which you can't get easily on the passive tree.
Wtf happened to Juggernaut? You realize that u straight up killed this ascendancy? He has literally nothing valuable. +1% more ele dmg mitigation with 4% base? Accuracy stack node? Regen node? 15% of armour applies to chaos (with the almost free 10% mastery)? Are you for real? You revived this ascendancy four or five leagues ago just to straight up destroy it once more? Well, thanks I guess! Was fun.
So are certain spells deliberately missing from the notes or is this just an inconsistency? (For example Arc is completely missing, and Ice Nova is listed but not Ice Nova of Frostbolts)
Is Forbidden Flesh/Flame in Standard league still grant Raider's old passive, or also affected by the removal? GGG?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Scarabs of Glittering / Bloodline not changed?
hatred just got gutted.

thanks alot.
Aw Hatred dead for cold builds, how weird
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
"Fixed a bug where some outdaded modifiers could still be obtained on Heist Brooches."

You cannot out dad me.
Mark said ward loop builds won't be dead, but I find it a bit difficult to imagine they will be very feasible.

Olroth's Resolve previously granted 70% less ward, and the remaining ward is now cut in half at 85% less. 0.7% % of players use Olroth's Resolve, and I find it very unlikely the buff to local defenses on gear will even come close to compensating. 99% of players using Olroth's Resolve are using Heartbound Loop for a ward loop, making it exclusive the the one architype. I wasn't aware a build less than 1% was playing required a nerf, but I guess I was wrong. 83% of players using this combination have their aura of choice, Hatred, obsolete as well.

Rant over. Otherwise, GGG, I'm very much looking forward to the new league! On the plus side, less than 1% of players will even care about this change.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jul 18, 2024, 7:36:36 PM
WE GAMING!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info