Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

I was here
POOOG!!!

Is Molten Strike back on the menu? Am I reading it right?

"
Molten Strike: No longer has Added Fire Damage at all gem levels. It now has 126% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 110%), scaling up to 329% at gem level 20 (previously 185%). Now has a Mana cost of 6 at gem level 1, scaling up to 10 at gem level 20 (previously 6 at all gem levels). No longer has +0.2 to +0.6 metres to Melee Strike Range.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Very Excited to play Melee this league!

Thank You GGG!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
lets check the garrison league
pog
Stop killing Vortex :(
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
How does the new perfect agony work with skills that dont do hits? such as wintertide brand for example?

also does the crit multiplier from it apply to all "hits" or only critical hits in those scenarios?
Yes! ggg. Keep improving game for the FUN! Instead of making it HARDER BORING BUUHH :P . Each map deserves more rewards, more oportunities, things to do and discover. We need dopamine ggg... U understand right? DOPAMINE!! xD
LOGIN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info