lets discuss - "exploit early, exploit often" is new legit meta? or its become new rule?

The rich group players got to use those mechanics, got insanely rich in 20 maps and ruined the game and exonomy for the rest of the player base, the SILENT MAJORITY left the game.
Face it folks, the league is completly dead, baely anything sells, no need for trade atm, everything nerfed.
Those who made bank before GGG nerfed strats are also gone, they have No Market left to sell their stuff.
GGG killed the league, most content creators left, silent majority left, such a bore of a game now
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
"
KopaKabana wrote:
The rich group players got to use those mechanics, got insanely rich in 20 maps and ruined the game and exonomy for the rest of the player base, the SILENT MAJORITY left the game.
Face it folks, the league is completly dead, baely anything sells, no need for trade atm, everything nerfed.
Those who made bank before GGG nerfed strats are also gone, they have No Market left to sell their stuff.
GGG killed the league, most content creators left, silent majority left, such a bore of a game now

Apparently you are enjoying the forum wars
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
Apparently you are enjoying the forum wars

There's a public... And since the game has its lowest amount of players since 6-7 years...

Forums are the best place to stay connected: Reddit lowposting bots have no power here :)))
"
KopaKabana wrote:

+100

also 0 bans from GGG to thos exploit abusers means GGG promote it in future too
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
KopaKabana wrote:

+100

also 0 bans from GGG to thos exploit abusers means GGG promote it in future too

There is no GGG

Tencent have 100% 🫡
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
KopaKabana wrote:

In each league, each player starts The Twilight Strand with 3 Scrolls of Wisdom.
In the continuation of the game, the same rules apply to all players.
Some get rich because they know the game well and have a lot of time for play, some stay poor and complain about it on the forum.
"Get rich in POE" is the basic thing that GGG forces from the beginning of the game as well as leveling and it is also the basis of this RPG genre.
If you think that GGG will "take from the rich to give to the poor", you are seriously mistaken, that will never happen.
Last edited by xaerobb on May 28, 2024, 4:21:22 PM
"
xaerobb wrote:

Some get rich because they know the game well

You mean they keep finding what is obviously an oversight, quickly capitalized on it before information spreads wide enough so GGG cannot possibly punish anyone for exploiting even if they wanted to? Do you suggest more people should behave this way?

Of course it is not really players job to report bugs, GGG made a system they cannot control, it keeps leaking from all sides. Idk about you, but imo in this game sitting on OP build/loot strat doesn't even feel like an achievement or "knowing the game". Some things work 100 times better than others, all that left is shrug and accept. It is not skill or tenacity that puts meta player in advantageous position, it is merely climbing into one of many GGG-provided balance holes.
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
xaerobb wrote:

You mean they keep finding what is obviously an oversight, quickly capitalized on it before information spreads wide enough so GGG cannot possibly punish anyone for exploiting even if they wanted to?

Yes!

"
Echothesis wrote:

Do you suggest more people should behave this way?

Yes, it's fun, realistically nobody owns anything in POE.
Last edited by xaerobb on May 29, 2024, 2:33:35 PM
"
xaerobb wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
xaerobb wrote:

You mean they keep finding what is obviously an oversight, quickly capitalized on it before information spreads wide enough so GGG cannot possibly punish anyone for exploiting even if they wanted to?

Yes!

"
Echothesis wrote:

I completely disagree with you

3 years ago I would have written that the poe was rating 8/10

Now I think rating 6/10

the reasons are exploits, bugs, undeveloped leagues and lack of determination to counteract excessive exploit abuses

I'm still playing, but I'm waiting for Poe 2, I'm just starting to wonder if Poe 2 will be the same

However, Poe 2 can be forgiven for its mistakes and exploits at the beginning because it will be a new and slightly different game, but Poe 1 is a shame.
"
xaerobb wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
xaerobb wrote:

Yes!

"
Echothesis wrote:

THIS DUDE GETS IT!!!! Are you people seriously trying to say you DON'T go into a new league and try to make money? Or try to gain power? Or try to improve your character any way you can? What in the world do you DO if you aren't trying to hunt down the BEST way to farm / improve / excel / etc.?!

"You know what, this farming strategy is dropping too many divines for me.....I think I'm not going to do it"...........

An oversight in balance from GGG is THEIR problem. Every player that comes across something imbalanced can and SHOULD be using the imbalance to their advantage while they can. That is literally how the game is played. Hell, within the first week of a league there's hundreds of videos on youtube for "best farming strategies for blahblah league!". There's videos even BEFORE the league begins for how to set yourself up to milk the new imbalances that are likely to come. And these have been around since the first videos of the game in and around 2013.

And why in the world do some people feel its okay or justified to criticize other players....because they are more experienced, faster, and just BETTER than you at the game? People get to red maps in like 6-7 hours...they are farming and crafting some of the best equipment the game has to offer before I've even left Act 10. That's WONDERFUL. They get to reap the rewards of their experience.

Hunting for "broken" mechanics has been a part of (and frankly a goal) PoE gaming since the beta. Here's waving at you, shotgunning EK cast on crit builds. Here's waving at you, Act 3 pond area farming. Rainbow novas, vacuuming ghosts, you name it. If its overly powerful, overly rewarding, people will find it. And people will MILK it. And that is their absolute right as a PoE player. And it is fun as hell
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 29, 2024, 10:40:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info